Mr. Pherill

Dippers POV :
Since the first day had been uneventful, I was looking forward to today's physics class. The past three days were just normal school stuff and accommodating to the new environment. But today I was finally encountering something to look forward to since I LOVED physics, the only problem every year was the teacher. At my school in California my teachers were boring or bored... sooo I had to teach myself a lot of things. Still, these obstacles never stopped my desire to deepen my knowledge and after the events 5 years ago, physics just hit differently.

I was excited to see my new teacher and nervously cracked my fingers. Mabel wasn't with me in physics. She prefered art class. Just when the bell rang, all students had already taken their seats. I suppose I wasn't  the only one excited, which made me hope to find friends in this class who shared my passion for physics. But as the teacher walked in, everybody fell into silence and I realized that there was another reason why everyone got excited. They weren't excited for physics, they were excited for the teacher. He was remarkably tall and handsome, which was shockingly my first thought as he entered. Yet he was somebody you should pay attention to because of his undeniable authority. It was obvious that he felt comfortable with the attention he was receiving. The few girls in class had to hold their breath-even some boys...even me?!

I shook my head and stared out the window. I didn't want to have to stare at a strikingly perfect face during my favorite subject, I wanted to have physics. Additionally, there was the very disturbing fact that there was this feeling of recognition, as if I met this teacher before. It was weird.

Bills POV :

I couldn't stop myself from smirking. Pinetree was so pure and funny when he tried to hide his obvious admiration for me. I walked up to the front of the class and met the curious looks from my students in the classroom. Still, my gaze lingered a little longer on a certain pair of hazel brown eyes. On a sudden feeling, I stared provocatively a bit longer at him which made his eyes widen. The gesture was... what exactly? cute? I hid a smile. Remembering my role, I introduced myself as Mr.Pherill and began to explain what the students would learn this year and what they could expect from me. I was "Suprise suprise" incredibly good in physics. Actually in every subject. I mean i am old. Like REALLY old but I wanted my plan to succeed and for that to happen, i needed to fit into this role perfectly.

The whole lesson was a full success. My human form worked almost too good and the principal of the school was a woman and if you know what people desire.... Anyways, I was able to get the job easily. *Smirks in thoughts*
I believe I won't have to explain myself to you guys. Ah and if you're surprised that I can break through the fourth wall, I am not dependent on dimension if you have forgotten, therefore I see you reading this fan fiction you nasty kid. Well, since we will be going on this journey together we might as well enjoy ourselves right? ;)

But the difficult part of my plan was to get Dipper to trust me. I knew that it would not be easy, since he has the personality of a 60 year old grumpy man who screams at children when they pass his front yard. Yet, I have seen another side of his character that fascinated me and made me come up with this plan. He was not only an adventurer, but loved to learn, especially physics. Not only a few times have I encountered him sitting by the river near the waterfall by their dirty old shack and studying physics books for hours. Physics, astronomy, science, history. This kid appreciates knowledge and I would use that for my advantage.
The problem was that he didn't go along with my plan. He was paying attention, solving tasks and participating in the lesson. But he didn't fall for my charms. After two weeks of just teaching this class, I became impatient and needed to evolve to phase 2 of my plan. How was he not into my human form, I had thought humans had this dark fetish fantasy to fuck their teacher? Was I wrong? Was it because I was male?
Even when I wanted him to explain something at the board he just..did it. Like..he just did it. He wasn't shy or embarrassed. Even when I stepped really close to him and wispered in his ear that he made a little mistake in the structure, in order to make him flustered of course, he just looked down and nodded. Other students reacted completely different. Almost no one was able to hold my gaze, but Dipper was not like that. NOBODY ever insulted me like he did. I was eager to get this kid, no matter what.

Dippers POV :

I tried really hard to concentrate on the lesson and not on the new weirdly familiar, hot teacher. The last 2 weeks had been torture. I was struggling to follow class and was hoping each time i was chosen to give the answer on a question, that nobody could see me blushing. But today as I had to draw the answer on the board, I was sure that i was going to die of embarrassment. I was a sweating mess and focused all my concentration on my task at hand so I wouldn't stutter. To top it all, Mr.Pherill whispered into my ear...(with a very seductive voice) that I should look over my structure once more. His hot breath carefully caressed my cheek and I couldn't hold back the shivers. I glanced at my feet in hope of hiding my blush. The only thing I was able to do was nod, continuing with shaky hands. What was wrong with me?! As I finished and sat down, I cleared my mind. He's a teacher. (A hot teacher) He's older. (Age is just a number) He's definitley hetero.(Who knows? You certainly don't) Goddammmit shut up . Shut up. "SHut up!"

"Is something wrong with the way i am holding my lesson Mr. Pines?" Asked Mr.Pherill and I realised that I had said the last part out loud. I shyly looked at my crossed hands and said :" No, no I am sorry Mr.Pherill. Please continue." He gave me a nod and i swear i could see a light smirk on his perfectly formed lips.

AN :

Omg! Thank you for over 100 People reading my ff. This is my very first one - so I am not that good at this stuff and I am not fluent in english.. so sorry for the maaany gr.mistakes.

THANK U VERY MUCH!♥