I like you

Dipper's Pov

Mysterious time skip...
I was walking through the hallway and I nearly tripped over my own feet because of the lack of sleep. Mable was walking next to me and representing the emotional opposite of me. She giggled frequently and hopped around the students which were walking our way. But she stopped as I accidently let go of the book that I had been carrying around with me. She gripped my arms and analyzed my face to find the reason for my weird behavior :"Dipper...You dont look that goodery... are you ok?"
-"Yeah, I am fine, I....just didn't really sleep last night because of that ....that damn Nacho!"
Her eyes widened and after a moment of letting the information sink, she raised an eyebrow :"I seee... I knew it!!! Are you two official or something becaue you two did the-"
"OMG NO!!! We didn't !!! Of course not- I would never... I was just thinking a lot and thats just wrong. How can you forgive him so easily? He used me! He used me and kissed me! Tricking my feelings so he could get my body. I am hurt that you would think so, I would never sleep with him. Even though he does have a god like body and face..."
Just right in the exact moment that I finished my last words, I could feel a presence near me, which was just way too familiar. Bill stood behind me and I could feel his chest sinking and rising against my back. As I turned around, his blonde locks were falling into his face and he smiled innocently at us :"What would you never do Dipper Pines? I am sorry to interupt, but I just couldn't resist after I heard - and I don't think I am the only one - what you were about to say." He made a sweeping gesture and embraced all the students around us, looking curiosly at our scene.
"I dont think school is a suitable place to be talking about such perverted dirty things Pines and I hope I don't have to notice such unprofessionalism ever again. Now could you please follow me for a moment, I have to talk to you." I just stared at him in disbelieve. He took my wrist and pulled me into his office.
He leaned against his desk with crossed arms in front of his chest, looking down at me, not being able to do or say anything because of the surprise that hit me after meeting the person I was trying to avoid. The person that confused me the most. How had I never noticed their similarities? The yellowish hair? The long lashes and always black clothes? His outburst as he cut himself? The strange eye contact since the first lesson.. I was blind. He started talking :"Sooo, about yesterday.....I am a demon-"
-"Obviously.."
He ignored my sass: " and I wanted to take over your body, we can't ignore that...BUT I changed! Because of you I want you to believe me and see me the way I see things now. After I kissed you yesterday, I finally realized that I didn't want anything more than you. Revenge, Control, power... it's all meaningless if I can't share it with you"
I rolled my eyes : "Its too early in the morning for me to take care of such things and I mean you seriously believe I am going to fall for something like that after what you did to my family? And tried to do it again?"
He rose to his feet and looked down at me :"I have feelings for you Dipper. I- a demon am in love with a low creature like you!"
I sighed :" Wow..thanks." I couldn't deal with this nonsense right now. I had to leave. But he was much faster than me with the long arms of his and closed the door. Leaning into me, pressing his knee against my crotch. I was trapped between the door and his body and couldn't escape. I helplessy looked up at the ceiling, in order to not meet his gaze. But he just took my chin with his free hand and made me look into his breathtaking eyes:"Pines...I like you. Why wont you give us a chance?"
I was so perplex that I couldn't close my mouth for a moment, nor come up with one reasonable excuse to stop this right now: "Bu-But your a man!!! And-"
But he just started laughing and shook his head. "Oh Dipper... If thats the only problem." He just snapped his fingers and transformed into a tall gorgeous woman with feminine curves and long blonde hair. She pressed her hand to her hip and titled her head to the side :

"So...do you like what you see?"