Joy

Dipper's POV :

Oh hell yes I do. I mean don't.
I was confused and ...
-"Bill, you see...I don't know... I don't know anything... I am just so confused because a literal demon is saying that he likes me. I should be HATING you. You tried to destroy my family. Yet I can't.... which is INSANE, I have feelings for you and I don't know how to stop. I don't know who the real you is? What was fake, what part was actually you talking to me? How can I be sure that you aren't using me again, that this isn't part of your evil plan to overtake my body again? How can I trust you? I wish... I wish I could give us a chance, but this? It's too complicated, too dangerous. Even if  I enjoyed what happe-"

Bill's POV :

That last sentence was enough for me.
"If you enjoyed it, isn't it worth pursuing? At least for a while? At least for the fun? At least for yourself? Be selfish Pines. Be with me."
-"I am not like you Bill, I can't just do something for fun. This is real, this could hurt a lot. And if I am not careful, others will pay the price."
I was hurt. I couldn't deny that, his words struck more than when he defeated me five years ago. Yet I understood his emotions, it made sense. But I wanted, I needed this. Him. I know what I want and there was nothing that could change my mind now. If I had to change for my desires, I would do so, I would do so for him.
"I will prove myself to you. Give us a year. Give me time to show you that i am not doing this with other thoughts in mind except for maybe taking you here and now. Until then we won't make things official and just have fun. You and me, until you say stop. I won't beg you anymore and I won't come after you or you family. See it as a.... deal." I smirked at the last part, how utterly fitting. He contemplated my suggestion for a while
"No back stabbing, no hard feelings, you have a year to prove yourself. And I can expand the time period if I want to. I can quit at any time and it won't have any consequences. You can't lie to me and if you deceive me, you will be trapped in the mindscape for eternity. Deal?"
I was quite speechless after that very detailed deal offer but saw no harm in it and shook his hand smirkingly. It was the ok signal I was waiting for. I had been nervously biting my lips the whole time because I just wanted this boy so badly. I accepted my feelings for him and now I craved him.
I moved forward and placed my hands on his cheeks while pressing Dipper against the door carefully touching his lips with mine. He whispered against my lips: "Is this supposed to be a kiss?" -"Oh you shouldn't have said that." His eyes widened shortly, as I smashed our lips together, letting my fingers trail his neck and hair.
He was definitely enjoying it but hesitated to do something.
Pines closed his eyes but still wasn't giving me the attention I deserved. I leaned back and placed my hands on his shoulders. "What is wrong Pines? I know you like me. And you know as well, even your sister knows!!!" He opened his eyes again and pointed at my chest. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious right now? The demanding type? Are you really that much of a teenage boy? Nasty, I like it."
I smirked and tried pulling up my shirt, but he stopped my hands from going higher.
"Not like That."
I was surprised, did he mean what I thought he did? Not in a women's body?
"I fell in love with a man, with Bill Cipher, Damon Pherill, you. If we are going to do this, it has to be you."
Then Pines did something even more suprising. He came slowly closer and hugged my old, male, humanlike form. He was holding me, a pathetic man, crying in his arms because of something insignificant. I have never cried in my life. Not once. And Dipper Pines was able to make me shed tears of joy on the first day of our relationship.

The only sentence we spoke today were the words, I had been wanting to hear for over 4 months now. The three words every Partner wants to hear from his significant other :

"Netflix and Chill?"

A/N: Well wasnt that funnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? xD I thought it was quite funny^^I am back with lots of ideas hehe- Please let me know what your thoughts are on this chapter in the comments below♥

(And qotd : What are the main fandoms you are in??)