Sinner (16+)

Dipper's Pov:

After Bill's "proposal" I was constantly met with a nagging Mabel and a thirsty Bill. I don't even know how she found out about it in the first place. Since then it had been 6 months. I was standing in the kitchen, making myself a sandwich, when Mabel appeared out of nowhere and rested her head on my shoulder. She started whispering into my ear :"I know you want that flying demon, just admit it". She immediately started giggling and made her way out of the room, I yelled after her in frustration: "For your Information!! I am not like that!! ...At all!! Sex would make the pact complicated!"
I watched her go in sudden anger and muttered to myself :"Just because we find a liking in each other, doesn't mean that we have to have sex....right?" I was afraid to be honest, he had suggested it multiple times always considerate of my feelings and consent. But two men having sex? It sounded painful, dirty, different. How would it be? What if I did it wrong?

Bill and I made plans for the evening, so I was now in my room deciding on what to wear. I was glaring at my reflection in the mirror on my closet. Whatever I would wear, nothing could compete with his beauty. Bill wasn't just beautiful..he was stunning. The last time we went on a date he was being stared at by literally every person passing by.
I sighed and opened my closet. Just in that moment, I felt another presence appear from behind. I felt a shiver running down my spine. Still looking into the mirror, I first saw a head, then slowly a body manifest beside me. A tall and athletic frame. Wavy, blonde hair framing his face and gorgeous eyes. Bright yellow eyes with a hint of ice blue. He was wearing a simple white blouse and black skinny Jeans.
He smiled cutely at me:"Pines how am I supposed to stalk you, if you immediately realize when I am near? You used to be oblivious to my presence." He leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the nose, followed by a satisfied smirk since he got to see me change shirts more than once.
Oh how wrong his innocent fassade was. Why would be discovered shorty after, as he trailed kisses from my nose tip to my lips. As soon as our lips touched he layed his elegant hands around my waist and forcefully pushed me towards him,  deepening the kiss. As soon as I parted my lips slightly, he transferred the innocent play into dangerous territory. Pushing his crotch closer to mine, gripping my thigh and lastly lifting me up as if I was weightless. Still connecting our mouths and caressing my tongue in slow teasing motions.
Just as I found myself mid-air, my legs around his torso, both of us messy hair and ringing for breath, I actually realised what I was doing. I looked at Bill in shock. He just replied with a mischievous smirk plastered on his evil lips, a simple :"oops." He smiled up at me, it seemed as if he was enjoying the situation a little too much. He always did, regardless of our history or our deal. Well my own deal. With myself. To not have intercourse with Bill until the year is over. It got harder each day, since I had started loving him. He had said it first and the memory of the sincerity of his words haunted me each night.
-"Don't even start. Don't say anything!"
"I didn't say anything. I can't help myself when I am around you. You are just too hot, Dipper."
Oh no he had the bedroom eyes again. He was still holding me, his hands were resting on my butt, his thumbs moving in slow circles. "Are you going to let me down?"
He just shrugged his shoulders and let me down: "unwillingly, yes." But before letting me go, he moaned into my ear:" Should I help you change your clothes?" He nibbled it. I was about to melt away again but got myself together. I coughed :" I think I know how to do that.." My voice was shaky, hopefully he would let go because I didn't know if I could last any longer before I would give myself to him.

-MYSTERIOUS TIMESKIP-

I was throwing one Shirt after another, not able to decide what to wear while Bill was leaning against the wall, watching me in agony. :"You seriously need some fashion help Pines. Your taste has always been horrendous."
He pushed himself off the wall and took the place right infront of me, ogling my wardrobe. Afterwards, he turned towards me and got a hold of the edges of my shirt. He then slowly rolled it up exposing my slim stomach. Eying every movement, every peck of skin, each rise of my chest. As soon as it was off, he grinned.
He put his long fingers on my chest and started to move his hands over my upper body. I rolled my eyes at first but let him do as he pleased, not able to resist his manipulating aura. Since he looked down at me, he must have seen that my resistence was gone and took it as the okay sign to continue. He went in for a kiss again and let our tongues cirlce around one another.
He was moving very slowly as if he was watching all of my actions, in order to react in the right way. I was playing with his soft hair while he was moving downwards. Leaving kisses all over my upper body . Starting from mouth to chin, neck , chest and stomach.
I could feel a tingling sensation in the lower part of my body. I wasn't able to defy any longer. Bill was now kneeling and looking for encouragement in my eyes. I nodded slightly, trembling a little. He unzipped my trousers and started trailing kisses all over my full erection.
I let out a sigh and pat his head. He licked his lips and took my trousers off in one go. Taking my member all in. Bill deep-throating me made me bite my lips to stop me from moaning out load. Bill was starting to tease me with very seductive movements, sucking me off and kissing the top of me. I grabed onto his hair even tighter and moaned :"Bill, I-."
-"Ich weiß Babe." Was what he said and probably the only thing I really remembered from German lessons. I know. His perfect German reminded me of the past year, the teacher and student, the enemies to lovers. I wasn't sure how long I could take it anymore, I was already about to come. His hot mouth just felt so good around me while his tongue did things I couldn't decipher.
He added : "Wait, till you see what I am even better at." as he stopped and picked me up. I winced because of the sudden loss of warmth and pleasure. I was thrown onto the bed and he was smirking down at me, while untying his shirt.
"You are so fucking hot right now Dipper. I want you. I have been waiting for this for a very long time, but I still want to make sure: are you sure? Are you ready?"
I watched him strip infront of me with hungry eyes. My doubts were completely forgotten: "Yes" was all I could answer under my heavy breathing.
When he was done, he started crawling on top of me, naked skin brushing against naked skin. It felt incredibly close, like a connection. Since I couldn't finish I was longing for his love. Needy, I was smashing our lips together. Exploring every bit of him. Bill too, was now exploring my body even further. His next victim were my inner thighs, I was laying on my back, my head thrown backwards with arched back, while Bill was leaving love bites over my neck and later thighs, I had a wonderful view of him, feeling adrenaline rushing through my veins. Soon, he set himself up and was now kneeling again. His eyes had a dangerous sparkle that made my innards turn and heart skip a beat at the same time. "Turn around Pines". I did as told and could only see how Bill leaned over my back and forcefully opened my mouth to put his fingers into it. He ordered :"Suck." Pleased with my actions, he then inserted one of his long fingers into my asshole. I blushed and covered my face:"Bill...i don't think this is-" It felt very weird at first, hurtful, but as he started to move in a constant rhythm, humming loving words and kissing each part of my body that he was able to reach, it started to feel good. He added another one and another one. And soon I was moaning like my life depended on it."Oh Dipper if you like that, you will love what is about to happen. "Suddenly he stopped. Bill grabbed my cheeks and slowly entered me. Careful not to hurt me in any way, giving me time to adjust to the new sensations. He was trying to be considerate regarding his enormous size: "Pines I want to hear your sweet voice. Scream for me." And failed miserably. I screamed for the first three thrusts but my screams transformed into moans rather quickly because Bill knew what he was doing. Even though he was longing for this pleasure for months, he held back and prioritized my pleasure over his own. He knew I was a gay virgin and therefore needed guidance and patience. Bill started moving differently now and increased his thrusts with every breath. I became a moaning mess and Bill was heavily breathing as well. He then stopped for a few seconds and used the time to turn us into missionary. As we were now facing each other, everything felt different. I could see him, I could see the sweat on his forehead, the redness of his face, the dizzy look in his eyes and his swollen lips. I trailed my hand over his upper body:"beautiful." His gaze met mine as he slowly started moving his hips again:" you are beautiful Dipper. If you could see yourself right now... I am so grateful that you decided to share this experience with me out of all people. I will cherish this for as long as I life." The corners of my mouth lifted themselves at that and I closed my eyes for a moment. The new position didn't feel as blissful as the previous one but allowed other things like touching and fantasizing. Bill now thrust into me and gave me a hand job at the same time, adjusting his rhythm to each action. All I could do was hold onto his shoulders for dear life.
"Bill, I think I will..."
-"It's okay me too. Dipper you feel so good"
I laughed but stopped as soon as Bill thrusted with all his power into me. Eyes wide and mouth open, I came and sighed in ectasy. He irrupted in me and my lower part filled with warm liquid.
Bill collapsed next to me and hugged my sweating body. He smiled :"This was worth waiting for. Tell me what you thought felt good and what didn't if you want to. It's important to talk about pleasure."
I blushed and moved closer, embracing his wide chest. "I felt good and safe. It hurt at first, so much I thought I would die, but then you helped me and it suddenly became...very good: I am happy."
Bill smiled and kissed the top of my head. :"I love you Dipper Pines."
I answered without thinking about it :" I love you too Bill."
And it was the truth, it really was an enemies to lovers relationship. Not quite how I would have expected it but I wouldn't change it for anything. Bill and I found another, he was able to forgive, he and the Grunkles talked a few months ago. They had a lot in common and after having a family dinner together, Bill forgot about his revenge once and for all. He had new priorities and I found a constant connection in my life that made me look forward to the next day. Someone who was a mutual friend, who I could talk to about everything and be myself. Bill made himself look like he was in his early 20s and altered his appearance a bit, so he could be my boyfriend and not be misunderstood as my teacher. We would be happy, we would be having fun. I had a deal with a demon after all.

The End.

A/N:
aLrIgHt YoU sPiCy ChIcKeN nUgGeTs

This was my first time writing smut. I hope you liked it.. I sometimes cringed at the dirty words but AS LONG AS YOU ARE SATISFIED I AM HAPPY^^
And always remember :" Reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram BUY GOLD BYEEE!"