Closer

Dipper's POV :

Omg... did he really just say that? Was I having traumatic hallucinations? I panicked. What was going on? Am I getting paranoid? Mr. Pherill started coughing :" pain is hindering - I mean. I have to be more careful or I'll catch a cold. People could misunderstand me. Hahahaha - Hillarious hahaha. Who would say that. Hahaha..."
I exhaled. Phew. Thank god. Looks like I AM getting paranoid. " Yeah...haha.." That sentence was not uncommon, it didn't automatically mean that he could be related to the flying demon in any way.
The next hour was unexpectedly normal considering his crazy outburst.
As we reached the last German task, my blood was already getting to my head. I must have looked funny from all the exhaustion. It was harder to concentrate. Besides that I could feel Mr. Pherills giant hand just lightly above my knee and his muscular shoulder rubbing against mine.
"Also, was denkst du kommt in diese Lücke?" He asked and I couldn't understand a word. I felt the blush creeping up my body and transfiguring my look. I asked dizzyly :" Is it getting hotter in here?" He just smiled and turned his head slightly to the right while staring straight into my eyes.
"Dipper are you okay? Should we stop here for today?" My gaze dropped to his mouth. His full lips: perfect and most likely soft... I must have leaned in since our lips were mere inches apart.

... and he came even closer.

Bill's POV :

I saw his cute blushing face change into a face left from all purity and innocence. His lips parted, letting out heavy breathing. His eyes were slightly glassy. It was very hot and making my insides jump. How could he have such an effect on my emotions? Was I turned on right now? I wouldn't.. I couldn't.. he couldn't control his teenage hormones - obviously. But I... I had no excuse. But right in that moment, I couldn't think never mind judge my feelings... I moved closer...

WAIT?! FEELINGS?!
I opened my eyes. In shock I shoved myself away and tried to get everything together. I covered up my confusion, by yawning and stretching in order to bring space between us. I have to be the dominant person here. I mean what we were about to do, was part of my plan since I had to get him to trust me. Trust comes easiest with a little crush... but actual feelings? Nonoononononoo. NO.

Dipper's POV:

I am sure the moment just now, between us, was no imagnation. But still it was odd.
I SAW him leaning in and staring at my lips. He wanted this, so why did he stop? The whole time he used to be so confident and superior - but now I saw another side of him that just made me want him more. I watched him carefully and he looked at his hands lost in thoughts. HE BLUSHED. HOLY MOLY!! My fanboy feelings. (Right in the kokoro//>.<//) But I would have to respect his feelings and give him  space. Maybe he was like me and unsure if he was feeling the same, so I said :" Ehm..Ehm I guess 'Der Vogel singt auf einem Ast..?' " He immediately calmed down. " Right - I mean Richtig Pine-Dipper, lets get to the last exercise." After that we called it for the day and made our way to the front door. I was about to put on my jacket when he grabbed it and offered me to put it on me. It was a simple gesture but I got pink like Mable's favorite sweater. I saw a victorious smile on his holy lips. He was flirting, after our encounter I was sure of it. In the car it was quiet at first but then he interrupted the awkward silence:" So how is your family doing? " He tried to small talk. "Hmmm, well Mabel is fine as always and my Grunkles are hosting our Shack. So everything's fine I guess. " He nodded and replied :"I see. Ah, and Dipper I wanted to ask if I could talk to your Grunkles for a Moment?" I was confused but what should I say? "Eh- sure I guess.." Back at the Shack he opened the door for me. I swear he was so fast at my door, I thought he teleported.
I had the keys so we could enter without waking Mabel. Suprisingly it was dark everywhere and after checking, the answer came to me quickly: nobody was there. I checked all the rooms but nothing. Not even the house pig: "Strange." As I returned to the kitchen, I saw Mr. Pherill starring at a piece of paper on the table. I walked towards him and my heart skipped a beat as I looked at the paper which said :

We are at Lazy Susans pie party sooo we're probably gonna be back soon. If you haven't eaten already theres nothing in the house sooo. When I am back you have to tell me everything about your daaate with HIM

LOVE MABEL

Mr. Pherill lifted amused an eyebrow. " Ehhhmmmmmmm..... yeah soooo looks like you have to go. I am sorry for the circumstances." But to my suprise he said :" Oh thats ok - I will just stay here until they will come home. They said it won't take that long." I must have looked really suprised because he literally started giggling. His blonde hair flew in his face as he held his stomach. You could see his marble teeth and I melt at the sound of his melodic voice. When he saw that I was eyeing him, he stopped and whiped a tear out of his eye's corner followed by a cute sigh. He striked his hair out of his face.
He went to my fridge without hesitation to take a Pitt Cola. He leaned against the counter and drank a bit, which my unconsciousness took for an invitation to stare at him again. When he titled his head to the side, questioning look on his face, I realized that I haven't said anything in a while. I hemmed :" Sooooo... eh..."
What should I do with my teacher? I don't think any of us was down for another tutoring lesson and small talk in the kitchen was not up my alley? I mean he's not that much older than me, I could suggest something I would do with someone who's not my teacher..."—I could show you my room...Mr.Pherill." He smiled :" Sounds good - by the way you can call me Damon."
"Oh. Ok. Then Damon." The Name felt slightly awkward at first, but helped at overstepping the teacher/student relationship. He followed me into my room and as we reached it, I took a glance at him: he appeared to be looking through the room as if he was searching for something. His gaze stopped at the diary for a lingering moment. For one tiny moment I swear I could see his eyes sparkle and a devilish smile plastered across his lips, but then he abruptly stopped:" Nice room, you share it with Mable I suppose? What should we do, just the two of us?" I gulped. Oh I had some ideas. But those were probably not the best.. "Maybe we could play some Videogames? Do like gaming?" He surprised me by shrugging: "Yeah sure."
We played Videogames for an hour but since I was always winning, he got annoyed :"I mean why are you so good at this anyway?!"He pouted, which made me chuckle. I layed down on my floor and stared at the ceiling while he was walking through my room. Again, he stopped at the diary and asked :" That looks really old? What's inside?" - "Oh.. ehm just stuff you know... nothing interesting." He looked at me and grinned as if he knew something that I didn't and lifted both eyebrows :" Sorry for sneaking around, I just get fascinated quickly."
"Its ok. Go ahead but thats really private." I blushed. Again.
I told him that I needed to go to the toilet and looked myself the mirror - what was I doing? MY TEACHER was in my room... ! I slapped myself in the face. "You're not going to do something extremely awkward. He may be hot but he's still your teacher and not here to have fun with you- get a grip!"

Bill's POV :

I could hear everything he was saying in his amusing monologue and laughed to myself. My plan had worked out too well, he had fallen for me and I could smell his confusing hormones all over the place. I was so close to the diary yet it was not the right moment ... soon...but not now. It felt wrong in a way I couldn't understand.
For now I was eager to see pine tree's flustered face so I went to the bathroom door to turn on the light just when -

Dipper's POV :

I opened the door to my room and tripped over something right onto a hard chest. Damon. He was holding me tightly and smiled so that I could see his white teeth in the dark.
"Here we go again Dipper." He turned us around and was now on top of me.