Chapter 1 : Mother

Its been almost a year since he died. Mother hasn't been the same since. I mean ofcourse he was her husband. She wasn't always like this she used to be so happy and full of life now she just doesn't care about anything but her work. If we ever were to interupt her while she was working she would make
us clean her antique doll collection. Trust me you wouldn't like to be alone with those creepy things. My sister Stella claims she saw one of them move one time.

        She is always yelling at my sister even when she doesn't deserve it. Its mostly about school stuff and how she fails sometimes on her tests. My boyfriend Carlos and I try to tutor her as many times as we could since mother wouldn't bother too.

     Mother doesn't even feed us, and if she did it would mean she is in a better mood but I'm the one who does the cooking in that house. Her daily routine would be eat, work and sleep and on Saturday's visit her husbands grave.
       I miss my dad he is always working so hard and his boss won't even give him a break. It's one of the reasons why he doesn't visit us, another is because he can't afford a plane ticket with the salary that he makes. We would talk for hours on the phone about how he wishes to see us. To talk to him I'd have to make sure my mother wouldn't find out or else she would take  my phone away. Mother won't take us to see him and she can afford it she just won't do it. She makes a lot of money being mayor of Jetidoa but she just hates are father so much she won't let us be near him. How could we? I mean he is thousands of miles away.