Chapter 7: Feeling terrible

Carlos took me to his place after we went to the park. We stayed up late and whatched a movie. We fell asleep while whatching it. He hasn't been acting the same. I don't know, something feels wrong about him. He has been acting so isolated and strange. We hardly talked when we were at his place and that's why whatched a movie. When I'd ask him something he would quickly change the subject.

"Georgia, Georgia wake up" Michael kept shaking me until I woke up. What I didn't reallize was that I had over slept, and we were late for school!!!

"What time is it ?" I said desperately

"It's time to go, get up were late"

" Oh my god, Stella!!!!" I said screaming

" don't worry about her just get ready, i'll be waiting down stairs"

He left my room and I rapidly grabbed my crutches, and got up and brushed my teeths and changed my clothes. I hopped down the stairs and Stella was already eating breakfast that Michael had made for all of us.

" Oh my god, you made this?" I said in a shocking voice.

"Yes but there's no time to talk, we have to go" he said in a rush to get to school.

I took my breakfast to go and got in Michael's car.

After school I decided to take the bus to Carlos house. His house is on Green Street, next to the hair salon my mother loves to go to. I sat there waiting for the bus to come and pick me up from school. When it finally arrived, the driver helped me get on the bus. We spent the whole 15 minutes stuck in traffic. When it couldn't get any worse, the bus was about to ran out of gas, so the driver delayed the trip to go to the gas station.

We were waiting 6 minutes for him to fill the whole tank up with gasoline. We were on the road again. I met someone in the bus named Janice. She was on her way to Green street too.

" I'm going to go see my boyfriend " said Janice

"Really? Me too. What's he like?"

" Hes tall, handsome , smart..."

The bus dropped us off, she went ahead and left the bus before me. It took me time to get out of the bus. When I got to his house, he was hugging someone, but then I just felt like my whole world fell apart. She kissed him on the lips. I felt like crying and running away but I couldn't because of my damn leg. The worst part was that I recognized her face. I had been siting on the bus next to her, it was Janice.

I stood there like an idiot, he looked at me but then I just didn't care and I dropped my crutches and started to run. Even though my leg was broken, I just didn't care. I stopped running when I reached the bus station, but the bus was gone. I called Michael to see if he could pick me up but he was in piano lessons and he wouldn't get out until 6:00 a' clock. I sat there waiting for him.