Chapter 12: The Escape

We managed to escape and ran back to Michael's place.

"Where's Valerie?" I asked

Michael searched the room and found her lying on the floor.

"Valerie!!! Wake up, Can you hear me?" Michael kept shouting and shaking her.

"What the hell happened?" she asked

"Oh thank god your ok" said Michael.

"Why couldn't I remember anything?" She said.

"You see guys, I was telling the truth, my mother had wiped your memories and now she is after me" I said

"I believe that your mother drugged me but I'm still a bit skeptical about the whole magic thing" Michael said

"Hello you said it yourself, she couldn't remember who I was" I said furiously

"Its true, I didn't remember her at all" Valerie said

"You see, and also Pearl and Andy didn't knew who I was"

"Fine, but I still think that we need proof" he said

"First we have to find Pearl and Andy and get as far away from this town. I bet the witch already knows were here" I clearly stated.

  Michael grabed his things that might be useful for him. He never leaves the house without his phone.

"Could you maybe hurry up, were trying to run away from this town not move out of it" I told Michael.

"You'll never now in case of an emergency this stuff might be useful" he responded.

He came down the stairs wearing a hiking backback, cargo shorts, a green polo shirt and baseball cap.

"Michael, we're not going hiking" I said

"Let't just get out of here and look for Andy and Pearl before your mom does" said Valerie.

We heard a knock on the door. Michael went ahead and answered it.

"Oh my god, see I told you they'd be here" Pearl said.

"We were just about to go look for you guys" said Michael.

"I was so worried about you guys" I said.

"Georgia I'm so sorry we took you to your mother when you refused to" Andy apoligized.

"Here take the money we don't want it" Pearl said

"Thats ok you keep it, I don't want anything that came from my mother"

"Give me that" Andy grabbed the money away from Pearl's hands. It didn't seem to bother her since she really didn't want it as badly as he did.

"Ok guys, grab your things we're leaving tonight" I said.

Night had dropped already. One by one, everyone got in Michae'ls car. We drove off right before 7:30pm.