Going out

Y/n pov.

"Jay I'm going out for a bit," I say.
"Kk don't get into trouble," jay says.
"Kk don't turn into mum," I reply.
"Come on get out of here," jay laughs opening the door for me. I walk out into the hall way then down the old concrete staircase with a white metal railing. I reach the car park where the green fence is with about 18 peoples tags on it, then I turn out of the yard and start walking to the bus stop.

*skip the bus ride*

I walk MacDonalds and see Leo sanding there waiting, at first he doesn't  spot me and he's just playing around with his bracelets then he sees me and his eyes widen.

Leos pov.
Y/n walks towards me I love how she's less dressed up than she was at the concert but she's even prettier. Her hair falls perfectly down her back and wrapped around her neck as the wind blows it up.
"Hey prin... Queen," I says
"Haha, hey Leo," I say. "So you wanted me to prove to you that I'm a queen?" Y/n re assures.
"Right," I agree.
"Well I'm gonna give you the time of your life and prove I'm worth that crown," she says pulling me up off my seat. I walk next to her, my hand tangled up in hers.
"YAS OMG," y/n says walking towards a shopping trolley dumped on the side of the road.
"Oh no," I say.
"If you haven't ridden in one of these you're still brand new," she says letting go of my hand and walking over to it and picking it up. She hops into it a gives me a goofy smile.
"Come on, push me, I ain't the one with the abs here," she says.
"Aye you've he checking out my abs," I point out.
"Well they're pretty "in your face" kind of abs," she says.
"You don't need to remind me," I say smirking at her then walking up to the trolley and running with it down the hill.

Y/n pov.

"NOW HOP IN," I yell against the wind.
"WHAT?" Leos yells.
"JUMP IN," I say.
"Y/N ITS ROLLING DOWN A HILL I AINT GONNA DO THAT," he yells back.
"BABE LOOKS LIKE YOURE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE TRYING TO WIN YOUR CROWN OVER," I say.
"BABE IVE ALWAYS HAD THE CROWN," he says.
"OK, OK JUST JUMP THOUGH," I say. Sure enough he jumps in and we're rolling down the hill in a trolley fighting against the wind. As we hit the end of the hill we fall over sideways onto the grass and we lay there laughing.
"Aye now see it was worth it," I say.
"You crazy beautiful girl, look what you've made me do," Leo says leaning over and hugging me. His hug protects me from the wind, my whole face up in against his chest. The hug breaks but only into a kiss his lips meet mine and he softly drags his bottom lip across mine then his lips join mine like a chain. We sit there kissing. Like a movie.

Leos pov.

OH MA GAWD! She is a good damn kisser. Wow.