Accidents happen for reasons

Y/n pov.

I close the door behind him and take a deep breathe then walk into the bathroom to have a bath.

Leos pov.

I feel really bad I didn't say "I love you too," and I do love her I've just never said those words aloud before. I decide to ring her up.

"Urgh, hey," I say.

"Hey Leo," she says.

"Can I come over?" I ask.

"Urgh well I'm in the bath right now," She says.

"Oh... Urgh sorry," I say nervously.

"Nah don't worry it's fine, you probably didn't need to know that haha but you can come over I'll hop out now," she says giggling.

"Kk my queen," I say.

"Hehe bye Leo," she says hanging up the phone.

I make my way to hers.

*skip car ride*

I walk up to her apartment I go to knock but decide I can just walk in so I do, I don't see her I walk into a few rooms she's still not there. I walk into a spare living room.

OH MEH GAWD SHES STANDING THERE NAKED HER EYES ARE WIDE EYED STARRING AT ME WE JUST STAND THERE NOT SPEAKING.

"Umm Leo," she says grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her.

"OMG sorry y/n" I say still starring at her in shock.

"T-that was m-m-my fi-first time I've like leg-git in real lif-fe seen a girl naked," I say stuttering.

"Well we're only 14 and 15 so..." She says.

"Mmmm," I say.

"I never really wanted my first time seeing a girl naked to be an accident," I accidentally say.

"Oh shit, did I say that aloud," I say.

"Yeah," she says giggling.

"It doesn't have to be on accident," she says walking over to me and kissing me.

I push her onto the bed, her towel still wrapped around her. I take my top off and she kisses my neck and I roll over next to her slowly unwrapping the towel from around her.

(I think you know what happens now)

Y/n pov.

"I love you too," he whispers against my skin.

"Babe," I say rolling over.

"Mmmm," he says going to kiss my lips again.

"Nothing," I say and just let him keep kissing me.

*A little later*

I sit up In bed, leo tangled up with me.

"Mmm babe, I'm gonna get some dinner, you coming?" I ask standing up and putting on his top and slipping my undies back on.

"I'll be out soon," he says kissing me on the cheek and then I walk out of the room.

I walk out into the kitchen and open a packet of 2 minute noodles.

When all of a sudden Jay walks in holding a girls hand.

"Oh this is my sister," he says pointing to me.

"Hey," she says.

"Hey," I say and then they wander off giggling into his bedroom.

Leo comes out into the kitchen. And walks over to me and wraps his hands around my waist.

"2 minute noodles, ok with you?" I ask.

"Perfect," He says kissing my neck.

"Babe, I'm hungry and not for what you're hungry for," I say laughing and pushing him off me.

"Well your loss," he says sifting down at the kitchen tabel.

*2 mins later*

I bring the noodles to the table.

"Here babe," I says.

"Thanks baby," he says.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I ask.

Leos pov.

"Sure babe," I say.

"Please lets get the hell out of here, can we just run and keep running," she says bursting into tears.

"Sure, babe, sure," I say pulling her into a tight hug.