Offical

Y/n pov

We sit there after the kiss for a little while he looks like he wants to say something be he holds it back, I stand up and offer my hand down but he stands up by himself.
"So captain where are we off to next?" I ask.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Leo randomly blurts out.
"Depends," I say teasing him. "Will I get that crown," I say joking around.
"Aye come," Leo comes dragging me off. We walk down a few streets until we arrive at a party shop.
"Mam, do you have crowns here?" He asked.
"Oh Leo," I say and he swings me into a kiss. After the kiss he walks over to the lady holding up a plastic crown.
"Here ya go sir," she says handing it to Leo who just ended handing it back to her to pay for it. As we leave the building he puts it on my head.
"So what do ya say,"
"Well you sure know how to make a girl feel special," I say kissing him. As we walk down the street his arm is wrapped around my waist.
"Aye, check this out," I say leading him across the road to ToysRus.
"Oh, god, what are you're thinking this time?" Leo says.
"Haha, legit though it's pretty cool in here you get to have free rides on mini bikes like legit," I say.
"I have no idea what you're talking about so show me babby," leo says.
"Oh I will," I say giggling and kissing him on the cheek. We make our way to the back of the store to where all the baby bikes are and the mini cubby houses are.
"AYYE," I say walking towards a little 3 wheeler bike and taking it off the stand.
"Y/n," Leo says.
"What?" I say riding around ToysRus on the little bike. Leo sits done and watches me fall over on it then get back up and just enjoy myself. I ride over to him.
"Come on, you're making me look like an idiot hop on one we'll have a race," I say.
"Just saying you do look stupid," he says laughing.
"It's worth it come on race me!" I say giggling back.
"Yeah, yeah," Leo says going over and hoping onto a mini bike.
"READY, SET, GULE," I say and leos off.
"I said glue mate," I say.
"You're still like a little kid," Leo says coming over to me and sweeping me off the bike to kiss me. We kiss passionately for about 5 minutes until we wander off making fun of all the toys we see on the way. We find ourselves in the toy section and Leo throws a toy at me.
"Hahaha come on," I say throwing a toy back. Until soon we fall over onto the ground and Leo play tackles me until it turns into a kiss on the ground on top of all the stuff toys in ToysRus.
"Excuse me," a shop keeper says.
"Oh sorry sir I don't know what happened this girl just approached me and attacked me with her lips sir I swear I had nothing to do with this sir," Leo silently jokes to me but stays innocent to the shop keeper.
"No need to swear so hurry along," he says showing us the way out of the shop and as soon as we get out we burst into laughter and I "attack" his lips again😂.