Be My cinderella again

A few years have passed since I tried to kill myself and since Leo and the pregnancy and everything. I Gave up on being a band manager after Zachery but I'm an eyebrow artist still. I am now 23.

"Ok so what would you like me to do with your eyebrows?" I ask a lady, I look up to see a man standing behind her looking down at his phone.

Leondre.

"Umm ok, just sit down here," I rush trying not to be seen.

"Now you take care of her," I hear leos voice say.

"Yep," I gulp.

"No actually turn around and look in my eyes and say that you'll keep her safe, this girl is my world," I turn around and his face turns red.

"I'll keep her safe," I say.

"Y/n," he sighs.

"Leo," I say.

"Who's this girl?" The women asks.

"I'm just another Alison," oh shit did I say that out loud.

"I mean his old friend, don't worry we are not friends anymore," I say.

"Bye Leo," I say pushing him away.

"Yeah she's a friend that I actually forgot about seems she is a Alison," he scoffs.

"Ok who's Alison?" The girl asks.

Suddenly a tear rolls down my face.

"Good job at keeping it professional," I say stomping out of, MY own work.

I see Leo coming after me.

"Y/n, can you be my cinderella not the girl I last saw?" He says approaching me.

"Leo I've always been your cinderella," I say...