Forever my cinderella

My phone ring, it's my little sisters number.

"Sorry Leo I have to get this," I say splitting our lips apart.

"Kk, but come back," Leo smirks and I go to pick the call up.

"Hey sis," I say.

"I heard about Jay and then that night I got wasted and slept with some guy who's apartment I woke up in and then I left because I was confused and I didn't even remember the guy and he's the farther, I'm pregnant," she blurts out.

"Woah, Charlotte! It's all going to be ok," I say.

"Mum doesn't know," she says.

"It can sty that way for a little longer come stay with me," I say.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes babe," I say.

"Thank you so much, bye, love you," she says hanging up.

I walk over back to Leo and he kisses my neck.

"Aye, I got some news," I say.

"What's up?" He says sitting up.

"my sister may need to join us on tour Because she's pregnant and she needs me because she has no idea who the farther is," I say.

"Oh, ok, is she ok?" He asks.

"She'll be fine, she's only young though," I sigh. Leo pulls me onto the bed.

"Come on you," he says kissing me.

"Let's do something fun today," I say sitting up on the bed.

"Oh so every other day I'm with you is not fun?" He scoffs.

"Hehe no they're always fun but let's do something out of the ordinary," I smile.

"Well I've already got something planned so sorry babe," he says kissing my cheek.

"Oh ok, what time will you be coming back?" I ask.

"You mean us," he says.

"What? I didn't know about this?" I say.

"I know it's a surprise, so go have a shower and get dressed, quick, quick!" He says shooing me away and I giggle and go off to the bathroom.

Leos pov.

I hear the shower turn on and I smile I've got the best day planned for me and my lady.

I get up and changed and gel my hair.

I have to admit I look better today than usual so I take a selfie and post it ok Instagram and caption it Today's the day I'm gonna give Cinderella back her glass slipper xx
I've already managed to get 14,557 likes and 6,000 comments. I just smile then I go to put my phone down when I see someone made a really really really long comment.
Call him goals if you want but he's not anymore his fans mean nothing to him he never younows or replies to us or anything (so on)
I start to read. I sigh. I love my fans so much and I understand to some of them I'm there world but being famous kinda gives me multiple lives but I have to live them all at once. I decided to reply because I'm bored.
Sorry you feel that way :( I love all my fans and I try to give as much attention to you guys as I can and you're probably right I could spend more time with you guys out of the tour like on social media but the bigger our fan base gets the harder it is.
Love you xx
I turn my phone off as my beautiful girlfriend walks out of the bathroom door.

"May I?" I ask holding my arm out.

"You may," she says walking over to me and taking my arm.

We walk out the door and I open a door of a limo.