Still broken

Leos pov.

I wake up to the sound of sniffles and I turn around to see y/n crying.

"Baby, what's up?" I ask.

"I still cant believe that Jay is gone," she says.

"Aw babe," but I realize she's not talking to me she's on the phone to someone.

I pretend to be asleep.

"Yes please come over, bring beers," she says.

"Aha, aha, yep ok bye see ya," she says hanging up.

I stay completely silent.

I see y/n pacing up and down the room.
I hear knocks at the door y/n opens it and a boy walks in with beers and y/n bursts into tears.

"Wow! Y/n what's up with the cuts on your neck?" He asks.

"Do you even need to ask," she says. And he passes her a beer.

"I just felt I needed to talk to someone who actually knew him," she says.

"Mmm, I understand," he says and Y/n takes a sip of her beer.

"I hate beer," she says sculling the whole thing.

"Doesn't look it," he says.

"I like the feeling it gives me though," she says.

"Haha your cute," he says and my hand forms into a fist but I stay silent and still.

"Thanks?" She says.

"Is that your roommate?" He asks pointing to me.

"Nah, my boyfriend," she says and my fist relaxes.

"Oh, remember that time we where dating and I took you swimming in that pool," the boy says and both my hands go into fists but I stay silent.

"Haha yeah and then we got locked in because we where in the change rooms," y/n says

"Yeah, hehe, that was fun," he says.

"Anyway," y/n says and there's a really big pause between them then a tear rolls down y/n's cheek. Soon a tear rolls down the boys cheek.

"I really miss jay," y/n sighs.

"I'd replace my life with his, I'd do a switch I'd let him live and me die because I know you'd be happy if he was here," the boy says and I try so hard to stay still.

Suddenly the boy kisses her.

"FELIX! WHAT THE HELL!" Y/n says slapping him.

"Oh so there wasn't a moment then with us," the boy who I now know is called Felix says.

"You know what get out, I came here so I could talk about jay and I thought you'd understand," y/n says and I can't help it I pretend to wake up.

"y/n?" I say in a weary voice.

"Huh? Leo?" She says.

"Mmm," I say.

"Wait! What the hell! Who's that boy," I say acting surprised and standing up.

Y/n's pov.

I sigh.

"Its an old friend," I say

"Actually we dated," Felix says.

"Didn't I tell you to leave," y/n says.

"Yeah but I don't go by rules remember when I couldn't pay for your ticket to sea world and we snuck
In together hehe," Felix says.

"Stop making our relationship sound amazing, remember those times you wacked me when we where having fights remember when I had to go to hospital because of you remember when you pulled a knife out on me remember all those times you got drunk off your feet and I had to drag you home after seeing you make out with another girl but j never said anything because I knew you where drunk,"  I say loosing my breathe.

"Wow, that's all you remember," Felix says.

"Felix please leave," I say.

"No, because I love you still," he says and without no warning leo punches Felix in the face and I feel shit because I don't even beg him to stop.

Suddenly Felix punches Leo and that's when I push in and stop it.

"FELIX!" I say pushing him off Leo.

Felix kicks Leo In the shin and blood rushes down it. I try to fix leos shin when suddenly Felix punches Leo in the face then Leo punches him back.

"FELIX GET OUT, YOUVE MESSED UP MY LIFE SINCE I MET YOU SO JUST LEAVE, FOR GOOD!"  I yell.

"Wow y/n,  just wow," Felix says walking out of the house.

I rush to Leo.

"Are you ok?!" I say.

"Yeah, I think so,"  he says holing his shin.

"Take your pants off!" I say.

And he takes them off and I rush off to grab a tea towel. I wrap It around the wound on his shin.

"Hold here please," I say pointing to the tea towel around his shin. Then I run off and get a chair.

"Sit down here," I say then getting another chair.

"Put your leg up here," I say.

Leos pov.

Y/n is out of the room again. I don't have anytime to speak she's in and out. She's like a nurse.

She leans down next to me with a face washer and she wipes the blood from around my eye and my blood nose.

Soon it's all clean and she puts the face washer down and moves back over to my shin making sure the tea towel is tight enough.

"I'm so sorry," she says crying.

"This is all my fault," she continues.

"Baby no it's not," I say.

She sighs and kisses my hand.

Y/n's pov.

I walk over and knock on Chloe and Charlie's door.

"Come back later," Chloe says between what sounds like kisses.

So I walk back to Leo an sit next to him.

"Ok, so you can ask questions about that boy that was in our room because I know you probably want to know," I said.

"How long did you date?" He asked.

"Two years," I sigh.

"Ok babe," he says kissing me.

"Nothing else?" I ask.

"Nah, I trust you," he says.

"Ok, I love you," I say.

"You stay rested I'll give an attempt at making some breakfast," I say.

"Haha ok," he says waking but bum as I walk off.

"Aye," I say giggling.

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge, I take out some eggs and cook them.

My phone rings.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey," I hear Felix say and I hang up.

I cheek my phone to find six missed calls. It rings again.

"What do you wan Felix?!" I say.

"You," he says then I hang up and block his number.

I take the pouched eggs to Leo who is happily staring out the window.

"Hey babe," Leo says.

"Here," I say handing him breakfast.

"Thank you," he says digging in.

"Hehe," I laugh.

"What?" He says.

"I just love you," I say kissing his forehead.