Reunited

Y/n

It's been about 6 months since I've last seen Leo. I went back to school and picked my game up again, I realized that I went way off the board and I'm glad Leo was in my life because he showed me what not to do. There hasn't been anymore boys in my life. About 3 have asked me out one including the most popular boy in the school but I told him I'm concentrating at getting good grades and now all the girls always roll their eyes at me but I don't really care.

I walk home from just another day of school as I reach home I unlock and then sit down and go back to studying.

*20 mins later*

I hear a knock at the door.

Leos pov.

I'm really nervous it's been 6 months since I last saw her. She opens the door and we stand there looking at each other.

"Hey, I just..." I try to say but she slaps me across the face then bursts into tears.

"No, shhh shh, it's ok baby," I say hugging her.

"Get off me," she says pushing me off her.

"I know what I did was wrong but I have my reasons," I say.

"Oh that's nice," she says.

"Can I please come in and explain?" I ask.

"No," she says.

"Oh well ummm I can explain here, you see..." I start to say.

"To be honest I don't really want to hear your stories," she says closing the door.

I start banging on the door and a tear rolls from my ear.

"Please!" I scream.

"I NEED MY QUEEN," I cry against the door. I can hear a little sniffle, so I know she's listening.

"I GOT SCARED OK IVE NEVER FELL IN LOVE BEFORE," I say screaming at the door.

"AND I SWEAR I WOULDVE COME BACK THE NEXT DAY COZ I KNOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU ARE TRUE BUT I COULDNT GO AND SEE YOU A TOUR WAS ANNOUNCED!" I say dropping onto the ground in tears. Soon the door flings open.

"I had no way to contact you," she says crying and resting her head in my arms.

"I didn't know if you where safe or not,"she says crying.

"Or where you we're coz you blocked me on everything," She say crying.

"I felt so fucking used," she cries.

"I'm so so so so sorry babe please forgive me," I beg.

"But you don't love me," she cries.

"I do," I say.

"Then why did you let me get hurt," she says crying again.

"I don't know babe, I honestly don't know,"  I say.

"Please forgive me again," I say.

"Leo it's you it's always been you it will always be you, I love you, but it'll never be me, you'll never love me," she says and it breaks my heart that she feels that way. I cradle her and we stay there in silence just cuddling.

"I hate you Leo, I really hate you," y/n says interrupting the silence. I don't say anything I just kiss her in the forehead.