Not good enough

Y/n pov

"Wake up, gorgeous," Leo says rocking me back and forth.

"Fine, fine," I say whacking him with my pillow then sitting up.

"Um, babe," Leo says.

"What?" I ask.

"Last night was good but it's over so you may need to put a bra or t shirt or something on," he says.

"Oh shit, sorry," I say.

"Babe it's a pleasure for me but we've got visitors outside the door so..." Leo says.

"Oh god," I say getting up and putting a bra on followed by a top.

Leos pov.

She's cute. Waking up topless and clueless. Her breasts are big but I couldn't get my eyes off her beautiful face, as always.

She walks into the bathroom and I go to tell Charlie and Chloe (his gf, he's bringing) that she'll be a moment.

"I'm excited to meet this one, I mean she's loyal after what you did," Charlie says.

"Mmm," I say.

"I'm excited to meet my new best friend, I mean we're going on tour together," Chloe says and Charlie smiles and kisses her neck.

"Do you wanna come in?" I ask. And they both walk in.

Y/n walks out.

"Oh, hey," she says. She's wearing jeans and a white crop top with her flannel over it and her timberland boots on.

"Heeeey," Chloe says.

"I'm loving your boots, I have fake ones, I just don't have money for the real ones," Chloe says admiring y/n's shoes.

"Mmm, they are expensive, all my savings spent on them," y/n replies.

"Well should we head off then," I say picking up mine and y/n's bags.

"I've got hands," y/n says taking her bags from me.

Charlie leans in to give his bags to Chloe.

"No, you still have to hold mine, I've got a sore shoulder babe," she says.

"Oh yeah, shit sorry," he says.

"Don't worry about it," Chloe says.

"Aww, but babe, I don't want you to be in pain," Charlie says kissing Chloe's cheek.

"Legit, don't worry," she says.

Y/n pov.

They're so kind. Chloe ecspacilly, I can tell her and me will be having a lot of fun on this tour.

"Where are you originally from?" Chloe asks.

"You've got an accent, but I can't tell where it's from," Chloe continues.

"Oh well I was born in Australia," I say.

"YAS THATS WHAT YOUR ACCENT SOUNDS LIKE!" Chloe says jumping up excitedly.

"Babe, are you Australian?" Leo says walking up behind me and placing his arm around my waste.

"Yeah, my family is over there in Bryan Bay," I say.

"What are you doing over here then?" Leo asks.

"To live with my brother," I say.

"Oh, that's right, the fight thingy with your mum," Leo says.

"Mmmm," I say kissing his cheek.

"The Taxis here," Charlie says.

We all hop in.