Chapter 3

Reader pov
You woke up from your new bed. And felt something hugging onto you.
"Plue stop it, let go of me."  You said attempting to get out of bed. You finally sat up in bed, when You felt two hands grab your waist and pull you down. That's when you realized it wasn't plue. You slowly turned around to find a sleeping Natsu clinging onto you. You lay back down and slowly go up to Natsu's ear, Then yelled,"GET OUT OF MY BED!!" and pushed him off the bed.

" WHAT WAS THAT FOR????!!!!!"Natsu yelled rubbing his head.

"FOR SOMEHOW COMING INTO MY ROOM AND FALLING ASLEEP WITH ME!!!" You yell back at him. " NOW GET OUT!!!"

"fine" Natsu pouts walking out of the room.

"Hey (y/n)." Lucy said walking into your new room. "Me and apparently Natsu are walking to the guild. Do you wanna come?"

"Sure." you reply as you close the door and quickly change into a shirt and some jean shorts.

~ When your at the guild ~

You quickly look for Mirajane. Once you find her you say," Mirajane, it would be an honor to fight against you." You said quickly bowing down to her.

Mira looks down at you with a questionable face. " You don't have to bow down (y/n), I would also love to see how much you improved over the past 7 years." You two smile at each other , then walk outside. Suddenly you hear Natsu yelling.

" HEY EVERYONE!!! (Y/N) AND MIRA ARE GONNA FIGHT." After that you see a swarm of fairy tail members rush outside and gather around you and Miarjane.

Not your P.O.V
" Man I feel bad for (y/n). She's gonna lose to a fight she started." Gray stated to Natsu.

"You shouldn't feel bad for (y/n); you should feel bad for Mirajane." Macao says jumping into the conversation. "For the past 5 years (y/n) has been training with the greatest masters of the elements. I mean, what can you expect from an S-class wizard?"

"SHE'S AN S-CLASS WIZARD?!?!" Natsu and Gray say in unison.

"Yep, so if it's anyone you should feel bad about it should be Mirajane."
----------------------------------------------------
Author: Who will win the epic battle? Find out in Chapter 4. Please follow and subscribe. Thank you @midorileaf115  for the ideas
-Author-chan