Chapter 8: stuck

Previous
"See, it's not bad. He may just be crazy." Natsu says holding the flower.
           " looks like your right natsuuuuu." Suddenly everything becomes black. And you have a feeling that you won't wake up for a while.
Now. Your POV
      You wake up to find yourself in a forest. But.... It was different. On every tree there was a different color door or window. You stood up to look around. When you looked at yourself you were wearing a black and blue elegant dress. ( first Pic above)You opened one of the doors to see the memory of when you first met team Natsu
         The memory:      (you were 10)
You were just a little girl, playing with your magic. You could only do basic things.(exept for one little thing)But then, you heard a big crash from behind you. You turned to see a fight. You can obviously tell who were good and bad. The ones with the guild mark. You always wanted to join fairy tail. When you went closer to the fight, when you thought the fairy tail people won, someone went behind them about to attack. But then you reflected it with your wind magic. Then held them up REALLY high. Then dropped them knocking him out. When you turned around to see 4 mages and a blue flying cat. The boys shocked. And the girls, proud.
End memory
The door slowly closes. You remember that day. Since you had no parents or friends, it was the first moment anyone has ever felt proud over you. The first moment that you knew that everything was gonna change. You smile and walk away from the door.
The only thoughts that consumed your mind was,Where am I, or how did I get here. You wonder around, yelling if anyone was around. Then you see a sleeping woman from a tree. You start to yell at her.( not the best option )
" HEY!!!EXUSE ME!! Can you help me?" You look around for a minute then look back up, only to see that she was gone. Great.... When you turned around you saw the same women, but in a mask. Well she was always in a mask....
"Welcome" she said, " to your mind! And to answer your other question on how you got here." She said walking around you.
" Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Wait. I never asked you anything." You said looking at her mask very closely.
"who are you? What are you?" You said backing up.
" first of all. You did ask that question. I can read your mind. Second of all, I am you best friend and your worse nightmare. You. I am you. Well... I am the badness. And if you don't have any questions I will be on my way. Good no questions. Good bye for now!!!" She said as she went into another door and shut it. But when you opened the door. It was just tree. Ughhhh!!! How am I gonna get out of here?!?!?! I may as well look around for stuff to eat. You get up as you start to search around. When you see a house. It was pink. And looked fluffy? Whatever cuz you smelt food. You walked into the house to see a woman in a pink apron having food. (Second pic)
" excuse me." You say. As if she read your mind she says," yes you may eat all the food you want." You sit down and stuff your mouth full of food. When you look at her face you see she's you. "I know I am you or you are me. But you must be hungry, so eat." After you eat all of her food, she explains to you who she is.             
       Apparently she is the good, which explains a lot. She also says that since someone who cared, loved you , and will always be with you have touched the flower, you have been put to sleep. And only with the act of true love you can be awaken. But it's different for everyone. And she also says you can stay with her. As you rest for the night, you hope that all of your friends are safe.
In world. After you fell asleep
But just a summery. SRY
Natsu caught you after you fell and put the flower of the ground. He ran as fast as he could to Luffy's house. Not caring about the other people. Luffy started by yelling at Natsu. But ended up feeling bad for him. Nastu didn't know if he was angry , sad, or scared. Luffy said to leave you here at his place. (To see if he could wake you up)By the time his teammates showed up, he had his stuff , and the reward money ready to go. All the way to the train station, and the train station home he was depressed. (On the train Erza knocked him out.) He tried to forget what happened. He put on a smile. Everyone thought he was okay. But both him and Happy knew he wasn't.
           ??????? POV
"Finally. I'm here. To the place that (y/n) has shared all of her 'happy moments!' Ughhh! With this construction, this damage! I will now destroy the fairy tail guild. But not the guild hall first. Let's start with the people. More importantly, the guild master." This person says walking in front of the old guild.
___________________________________
Hey guys. Wow. This story is 903 words. A lot more than last time.
If you like me. Or want to see more of my stories follow me
If you like this chapter vote
If you have an option comment.
Ok baii guys