Chapter 10

Your Pov
One week later
Team Natsu was sitting in the guild hall. We were all extremely bored. You already moved your stuff into fairy hills. Mostly cuz once in a while you yell in your sleep. But at fairy hills they have really thick walls so no one can hear you. That's when you thought of an idea. You looked at everyone who also looked extremely bored. Then you said," How about truth or dare back at Lucy's place. Then we can all have a big sleepover. They all looked happy about the idea. Exept for Lucy. Because she had to clean the mess up. We agreed to meet at her place in an hour. We all went home to put our stuff together. I packed everything I needed for tonight. I walked over to Lucy's and walked in. Everyone were in their Pjs and setting up their sleeping bags. After you changed into your PJs( photo) and heard a knock on the door. You opened it and saw Juvia, Levy , and Gajeel. They told you that Lucy invited them so you let them in.
10 min later
Everyone was sitting in a circle waiting for the game to begin. Levy was sitting next to gajeel, who was sitting next to gray, who was sitting next to Natsu , who was sitting next to Erza, who was sitting next to Lucy, who was sitting next to you.First Lucy asked Natsu ," ok Natsu, truth or dare."
"Well I'm not a chicken," Natsu points out," so dare." Then Lucy gets up and whispers something in his ear. He nods as Lucy head back to her seat.
" he's gonna do it later." She says. Then Natsu asked Gray truth or dare. He responds with ," since flame idiot did it. I guess I gotta." Then Natsu smirks and says," then I dare you to let Juvia sit on your lap until we are done with the game. Then Juvia jumps onto Gray. Then grays asked Juvia truth or dare. She says truth. Then he asked Juvia what she likes about Gray. Juiva's eyes turn to hearts. Then she says,"EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS PERFECT MY GRAY-SAMA!!!" Then she clings onto him so much that he falls. Then she faces towards Gajeel. Then she asked him truth or dare. He says truth. The boys boo at him. Then Juvia says,"Juvia wants Gajeel to tell Levy everything he likes about her." Gajeel blushes furiously.
   " Ok shrimp. Listen cuz I'm only saying this once. I like how's your always so concentrated, even when your reading a book or something. Also that your so kind to others.......ALRIGHT SHRIMP. Truth or dare?" Everyone could obviously tell that he was still blushing mad like a tomato. And at this point so was she. She said dare ( not wanting to say what she likes about Gajeel.)
      "Ok shrimp. Kiss me."

    " WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!" 

  "Kiss me." Gajeel says," right here." He points to his cheek. Levy blushes even harder than she did before. Then she leans in and kisses him but he turns so it's on the lips. Then she gathers her stuff together then says,"I'm sorry. But I feel like I should go." Then she storms out. Then Gajeel gets his stuff and goes after her.(without saying goodbye.) then the game continues for a while. Erza ended up walking up to a complete stranger and hugging them, Natsu ended up wearing a tutu, You ended up dancing around the tree in the park, and Juvia ended up leaving Grays lap. And about Gray, he just paid the Pizza guy. It was a lot a fun. I was about to go to sleep when I saw Natsu get up and start doing something on the table.I thought he was eating so I just fell asleep. I wake up, get ready, and go to the guild. Today I'm helping Mirajane with the bar. When I end up there, Mira hands me a note. She said that it was attached to the guild halls this morning. I open it and read.

Elemental and fireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara