Chapter 7

Previous
"DONT TOUCH THE FLOWER!!! Now GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND BRING ME THE FLOWER!!! DONT TOUCH THE FLOWER WITH YOUR SKIN." Luffy shouts as he pushes us out the door.
" Now. Off into the woods to find the flower!" Erza commands as everyone gets up.
" AYE SIR!!" Happy yells.
Now
Your pov.
We have been out in the wood for 2 days. Fought 26 monsters. AND STILL NO FLOWER. UGHHH.I am getting Sooooo bored.
       "Hey guys, I think I smell the flower."Natsu says taking the lead.
"Or is it food?"
        "Choose flame brain. Either would've good at this point." Grays comments back at Natsu, "and how can you even can tell it's the flower?"
         "I don't know. But I can sense it." He said leading us.We kept walking and found three big monsters. Before they saw us, Erza pulled us behind a boulder.
" Ok. Natsu and Gray take the green monster, (y/n) and Lucy take the orange monster, and I will take the blue monster. When we are done try and help the group that looks like has the most damage done to themselves." Erza commanded,"On the count of three run out of the boulder and attack them. 3...2...1.. GO!!" You and Lucy run to the orange monster.
You change into your elemental wings and fly around the monster to distract from Lucy."I open the gate of Cancer!" Lucy shouted. Suddenly Cancer appears. " I want you to cut this monster to shreds!" Then Cancer jumped onto the huge monster. While this was going on you already hit the monster about 6 times using your earth magic.Then with one swoop of the arm, the monster knocked Cancer and he went back into the celestrail world. I have an idea.
"Lucy can you make a big hole?" You ask her. She nods her head. When Lucy is about to summon Virgo, you see the monster pull out a huge bat with metal spikes. When it's about to hit Lucy you jump and push her out of the way. But the sharp nails cut some of your shirt. Then Virgo appeared. She made a big hole right next to the monster,you filled it with water, when you were about to use your wind powers to push the monster in and freeze the water hole, the green monster lands on top of the orange monster and they both fall into the hole. Then you freeze the water with the two monsters inside. You and Lucy look over at Gray and he's chasing Natsu. What's Nastu doing? Then you see him run over to the flower. Oh no...
Using your wings, you fly right in front of Natsu.
" Natsu, do you remember what Luffy said?" You ask him.
" But come on!!!!! It's just a flower." He says. You give him a stare down. "fine...." He says. You walk over to the flower, remove your wings, and use your wind to keep the flower in the air. I can see why he didn't want us to touch it. I can already sense the power. Then Natsu grabs the flower. " See, it's not bad. He may just be crazy." Natsu says holding the flower.
" looks like your right natsuuuuu." Suddenly everything becomes black. And you have a feeling that you won't wake up for a while.
___________________________________
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks. I was thinking about doing another story. You can vote for which one on my page.
If you like the story then vote.
If you want to see more follow.
If you have comments..... Comment?
Talk to you guys later!
BAIIII