Chapter 12

You explain to everyone how you got adopted, and how you and Jura became so close. After he leaves, you talk privately with team Natsu.

"Actually there is something I need to talk to you guys about." You say getting nevous.

"What is it?" Says Gray. Ok(y/n). The GMG are coming soon. That mean it's time...

"I have to go for a few months. I'm leaving today...."

Everyone is silent.
"WHAT?!?" They all shout.
~~~~~~5 minutes later ~~~~~~~~~~
You brought your stuff to the fairy tail guild hall as the leaving party started. During the entire thing Natsu was always around. You say your goodbyes .You then pull Natsu aside and say,"I know your gonna miss me. And I'm really gonna miss you too. But I'm gonna see you real soon."

"I can't believe your leaving. I just got you back. This isn't fair. Why do you even have to go?!?" Natsu says starting to cry.

"I have to deal with something. I'm so sorry Natsu. You know that I love you right?"you say touching your forehead with his. He slowly nods his head. Right before you go, he kisses you.
After you left. You hated this time of year. All because of you. You wish you could tell your guild. Mostly Natsu. But this is for the best.
You get to your destination. You go back to the place where some of your best friends were. But where the worst person is. "Ahh. Welcome back (Y/n)."

"I'm just here because of a bet. You know I hate you."

"I know." He says as you pass him. You don't care if he's a guild master. You finally make it upstairs and greeted by 2 friendly face.
"Hey Sting. Hey Rogue."