Chapter 6

Previously
"Hey Lucy, what's up?"

"Actually I need your help on something."
Now
"Yeah what is it Lucy?"

"On this mission, we need two S-class wizards." Lucy says giving you the mission paper. Mhnn. Let's see what it says
Find the magical flower. Warning: Must not touch the flower with skin.Not responsible for any deaths. Two S class wizards for best results of no deaths. In Osibana. Reward 3,000,000 jewels.(photo above).

"Alright, I'll come. When are you guys leaving?"you ask Lucy handing back the flyer.
"Tomorrow at 12. We are meeting at the train station."

"Ok. Bye Lucy. I'm gonna go pack."

"Bye!!"
The next day at the train station.
Natsu Pov
"Where's Erza Ice Princess?"
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW FLAME BOW?"
"EXUSE ME FOR ASKING A QUESTION STRIPPER!!!"
Suddenly me and stripper's heads knock together and we fall onto the floor. We look up to see Erza holding the tickets.
"Alright you two settle down. Here are the seating arrangements. I'm gonna be sitting with Natsu. While Lucy sits between (y/n) and gray."
"Um Erza.... Can I sit next to (y/n)?" I asked demanded. I wanna sit next to (y/n). No way is she sitting next to anyone else.

"No way Flame Boy. If you want you sit next you her she might melt."

        "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN PERVERT?"
        "BE QUIET!!! BOTH OF YOU!!" Erza demanded. "Now since Natsu asked nicely. You can sit next to her."
"Yeah!" I said in my head.
" Why are you so happy Natsu? Do you LIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEE HERRRRRR?" Happy said flying onto my head. Awe man.... Did I say that out loud? Just act cool. ACT COOL.
"Maybe..." I said dodging my head away. Real smooth Natsu. Now everyone knows that you like (y/n).

"YOUUUUUUUU LIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEE HERRRR!!!!" Happy yelled flying around.

Your pov
You and Lucy walk into the train station. Suddenly you hear Happy saying you like her. When you walk over to them Lucy asks" So... Who likes who?" Then Natsu says REALLY loudly.
"GRAY LIKE JUVIA!!" And he smiles and walks away with Happy. Leaving Gray awestruck.
"I DO NOT LIKE HER!!" He says multiple times as we all get onto the train. You look out the window when Natsu's face is on your lap.

TIME SKIP at the guy who sent out the missions flyer's house. Let's call him Luffy.

       "So we basically we just go and pinch the monsters, get the flower, and give it back to you?" Natsu questions.
      "Yes... But remember, this path will be very risky. And remember DONT TOUCH THE FLOWER." Luffy replies.
        " Sir," said Erza ," why can't we touch the flower?"
        "DONT TOUCH THE FLOWER!!!" Luffy yells at her.
         "listen old man, I get why you don't want us to touch the flower, but why not?"
Gray responds Sassily.( lol I just had to )
       "DONT TOUCH THE FLOWER!!! Now GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND BRING ME THE FLOWER!!! DONT TOUCH THE FLOWER WITH YOUR SKIN." Luffy shouts as he pushes us out the door.
         " Now. Off into the woods to find the flower!" Erza commands as everyone gets up.
          " AYE SIR!!" Happy yells.
___________________________________
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks. I was thinking about doing another story. You can vote for which one on my page.
If you like the story then vote.
If you want to see more follow.
If you have comments..... Comment?
Talk to you guys later!
BAIIII