Chapter 11

Your pov
'Hey (nickname),
The magic consul wanted us. Tomorrow I am going. If you want to come with me, than meet me tomorrow at Lamia Scale.
Love,
Jura'
You read it and quickly went back to Fairy Hills to pack. Then Erza comes in and says," What are you doing?"

You look behind you. Then you say,"Umm. I'm gonna be gone for a while."

"Where are you going?"

"Umm. To meet a friend? Yah. To meet a friend." Then you continue to pack. After you finish packing you kick Erza out of your dorm and start flying toward Lamia Scale.
Erza Pov
What just happened. I should probably tell team Natsu. Maybe we should follow her. I rush into the guild hall. And see Natsu, Gray, and Lucy. I run over to them and tell them that (y/n) left without any warning and that we should follow her. Natsu starts freaking out. He loves her. I suggest that we follow her. They all agree. We go outside the guild hall. I change into my wings and carry Lucy and Gray. While Happy carries Natsu. We start to head towards Lamia Scale. That's when I see.    (y/n). I imminently drop Gray and Lucy, as Happy drops Natsu. We hide in the bushes as we see (y/n) talk to Jura. Maybe she was right. Maybe she's just meeting a friend. Never mind. He's hugging her. I look over at Natsu and see him on the ground and Gray and Lucy holding him down. I then see them gone.
Your POV
You and Jura used your earth magic to travel to the magic consul place. When you got there there where people waiting for you. When you got inside you were surrounded by the magic counsel. One of them speaks up and says,"Good evening Miss (l/n) and Mr Jura. We have been informed that (y/n) has been training for 5 years and is extremely powerful. Is that correct?"

"Yes. It is. She may even be more powerful than me." Jura responds.

"Then we are done here. (Y/n). You are now the 6th wizard Saint." You are so happy. This has been your life dream.
Before you say thank you, Jura says," Wait one moment. She should be the fifth wizard Saint. She worked hard for so long. SHE IS EVEN STRONGER THAN ME!" After the says that the ground rumbles.
You try and calm him down as a member of the consul says,"The only way for us the find that out is by proving her strength. But the Grand Magic Games are coming up. She can prove it then." Then you and Jura are flashed out of the consul office and outside the guild fairy tail.
       "Thanks for sticking up for me Jura. You really didn't have to do that." You say hugging him.
       Suddenly Natsu coming storming out and rips you off of Jura. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" He starts yelling at you.
       "Geez." Jura mumbles,"can't I spend some time with my little sister?"
         Natsu then turns around at him. "What?!?!" He screams, including the attention of Lucy,Gray, and Erza.