Chapter 4

Last time in Chapter 3
"SHE'S AN S-CLASS WIZARD?!?!" Natsu and Gray say in unison.

"Yep, so if it's anyone you should feel bad about it should be Mirajane."

Third persons POV now
"Are you sure you want to this (y/n)? Once you start there is no going back."Mirajane asked with an innocent look on her face.

"Don't worry Mira. This is just for fun anyways!" You said looking happy. Mirajane nods at you before turning into her Satin Soul. "Wow Mira. But your not the only one who knows transformation."
You raise your hand above your head as smoke surrounded you. After the smoke fades away ,everyone , including Mirajane, looks at you with wide eyes.
Natsu POV
Wow. She looks stunning. I thought staring at (y/n)'s fairy wings. How did she do that?
But the more I look at them the more I realized that wings had the four elements. How come I never saw those before? IS SHE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THAT.
"Let's do this!!!!!" (Y/n) said as Mira began to fly toward (y/n).
Good luck (y/n)

3 person POV
As Mira flew quickly towards you. You fly up into the air easily dodging the attack. This is gonna be easier than I thought.
You stand on the ground.

"Let's not fly. It'll be a lot faster." You say landing on the ground.

"You're right. I want to tear you apart!" Mira says landing on the ground across from you. You laugh as you freeze Mira's feet to the ground. Suddenly she changes out of her Satan Soul still frozen in the ice.
"Hey, what happened? How come I can't use my magic?"

"It's anti ice magic. No one can use their magic when they are in it. And I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do. But hey, this is a fight." You said turning around walking a few paces away from Mira.
" I call upon the four elements to attack thy in ice. And smite the till captivity."
(A.K.A: Attack the person frozen in ice until they are knocked out)
You fly up into the air and your eyes start to glow red. When all of a sudden earth, wind, water , and fire all collide into Mirajane. You see her knocked out on the ground. Then you feel yourself start you fall mid-air. I must have used too much magic energy. But you never felt yourself hit the ground. Then, you black out.
___________________________________
A/n: who caught you? What happened to Mirajane? Comment, vote, and please follow me. And don't forget to give suggestions on what you want. BAII
:P