Ch. 1

49 Years later (you are fucking immortal, deal with it)

---Update: Just thought I should add this is one of the chapters. The Authors notes in each of these chapters are cringy as all fuck. So while I'm fixing that up, I'm also editing my half ass writing that was rushed.

So if you're reading this, bruh, you're curious, or just new. So uhh sup dawg-

I'm also making 'Y/n' less of a Mary Sue. Because apparently it's cool to just. You know. Be able to kill 300 people in a few hours unless you're bombing some shit.

So I'll just make you less op.

#StopTheCringe ----

Another update: I'm re-publishing this because well. There's a person who copied my story (don't shit on them, I wanna see where it goes. )  Soon I'll probably report them or something, and I need this up as evidence I wrote it. (There isn't really much evidence but still.) I lost the first chapter, because I completely rewrote it and deleted the original. So. That's gone. But I haven't done anything to the rest of it! So, here! Have this 😬 maybe the person that copied my book will read this.... -hehe. Hey. Hi. I love your story. The plot is magnificent.

Y/n's POV

I laugh insanely as Nova and I watch the Town burn, Nova was chuckling. "Yo y/n, We better get going before The news crews gets here." Nova Tells me, I nod. We walk back to our mansion. Yes, we had a mansion. It was hidden in a forest, we found it a few weeks after we killed everyone in that town.. After Jonny died.. I sigh and grin evilly. "Nova, how many kills have we gotten In the past month?" I ask nova, who has Been silent this whole trip. "Uhh 300.. annnd.. 30... something.." She replies, I Giggle insanely. "Not as good as last month, but.. Pretty good!" I state proudly. We both chuckle as we enter our mansion to get a rest.

Meanwhile in slender mansion, with the Creepypastas. 3rd Person POV.

Ben was sitting at his computer reading a 'Insane heart x reader' story, Giggling at the kissing scene. Jeff was doing the same. Masky and hoodie were in their rooms, eating cheesecake, talking to a poster of y/n, just worshipping it.

So basically, all the guys except Slendick, were fanboying over her! How wonderful!

(By the way, no. Slender man is not a love interest. I know you may like slender Man, but in the story, I've in visioned him as an older man. If you wish for a bit of slender man up in this piece, I'm sorry but I won't be doing that. Though, you can request for me to write a slender man one, and if I can. I'll write that.

I Thank you for reading ^^ )

Back to Y/n~~

Nova was sitting in the kitchen, next to y/n, eating Hearts. Which has become her daily intake or some shit.

Y/n, on the other hand, was devouring Cheesecake, Which was even better. Nova pulls out her phone randomly,  and searches up 'Murders in h/t', for no good reason at all whatsoever. It was random. Deal with it. "Yo, y/n" Nova calls, y/n comes over to see hers and nova's kill quotes everywhere. One photo of Y/n was there but none of Nova's were "haha, Im so stealthy.." She states proudly, "wait, we're... Famous?" Y/n asks tilting her head, nova nods. "I guess so.."

"Ok, that's probably why some people fainted before I killed them.," y/n states, nova laughs.

(Y/n you oblivious fuck- *gets slapped with a sandwich*

Sorry :-: )

Nova quickly stops laughing after reading something That she shouldn't have. "OHH MAH GAWD! GROSS! EWW!" Nova screams falling of her chair, "what is it?" Y/n asks, "PEOPLE SHIP YOU AND ME TOGETHER!! EWWWWW!" Nova yells, y/n gags. "I don't want to think about that.." She states scrunching up her nose. "Hehe... " Nova laughs looking down. "wanna play LoZ?" Nova asks, "LoZ!" Y/n yells running towards the living room, where they kept all the games and shit.

Y/n's POV

Nova and I were taking turns at the game, but it kept glitching. "Fucking hell!" Nova yells as she has to respawn, again. "I give up!" Nova Throws a knife at the wall. I Took over and a stupid fucking Demotic Link kept popping up. "Ok, Honestly, that's cool." I state.

After a few minutes a boy dressed as link falls out of the TV. "Hello not at all suspicious Peter Pan wannabe that fell from our TV." Nova welcomes sarcastically. "HEYYY-" the boy starts whining but he stops when he sees us. "OMG!!! YOURE INSANE HEART AND YOURE HEARTLESS INSANITY!!" He starts fanboying "and you're Peter Pan, I assume?" Nova asks, the boy giggles. "OMG! YOURE BOTH CUTER IN REAL LIFE!! I NEED TO TEXT JEFF!" He announces, Nova raises an eyebrow. "What the fuck?" I ask.

Jeff's POV (didn't expect this y/n, did ya? You did..? Ahh shit. AUTHOR NEED SOME MORE OF DEM SKILLZ)

I got a text from Ben, I growl furiously and pick up my phone.

Ben: JEFF!!
Jeff: Wtf do you want asshole?
Ben: I JUST MET INSANE HEART AND HEARTLESS INSANITY!

My Heart starts pounding

Jeff: What do you mean?
Ben: IM IN THEIR LIVING ROOM JEFF!!
Jeff: PULL ME THROUGH THE PHONE OR SOMETHING YOU ASSHOLE!
Ben: OK!!
I get dragged through the phone, And I end up In a  blood covered living room. "SEE JEFF!?" Ben screams, I look up and see them. I squeal and pass out. (A/n: Well fuck, Jeff just fucking fainted. That asshole.)

3rd Person POV

Jeff was on the ground, he had fainted from fanboy over-load. Nova and Y/n stare at him. "I'm not touching him." Nova states going back to her game, Y/n sighs and picks up jeff, placing him on the couch. This was going to be all he talks about for at least a month... "NOTICE ME SENPAI~" Ben screams Cutely, lunging at Y/n. "Woah, slow down buddy! You're cute and shit-" Y/n gets cut off "SHE CALLED ME CUTE!!! AHHHHH!" Ben fainted. "Fuck it." Y/n groans before placing him on the couch with jeff. "Looks like you, for once, have someone crushing on ya." Nova chuckle, y/n Walks over to nova and brings up her middle finger in front of nova. Nova growls and lunges at Y/n. A dust cloud, the ones you usually see in anime, starts up as they fight. Ben and jeff watch them, gawking their asses off, this is going to be a long day for The two girls and Author~Chan.... Wait.. When did Author~Chan write that they woke up!?

Update:

#BREAKAGEOFFOURTHWALL

Yeah uhh sorry :-: