Ch. 12

Y/n's tired, slow legs seemed to drag themselves across the dirt in an attempt to walk. She had gone for a run after the news of the newfound demon inside of her.

The run probably lasted a few hours, considering y/n didn't have a watch or timer this was as accurate is it was going to get.

Y/n heavily puffed, her lungs trying to catch up with the rest of her organs, creating a burning sensation in her chest. How pleasant

She seemed to be less aware of her surrounding as she walked. Someone could sneak up on her at any moment..

As y/n made her way back to the mansion, she couldn't help but feel this eery aura, Like something more than the evil she's encountered. Brushing it off, the H/c girl continued to walk.

After a while, she arrived back at the mansion, looking like a fucking GOD- just kidding

She kind of looked like a potato. Sweat was dripping from her forehead, she was wearing a hoodie so sweat marks didn't show up.

.... as much

But nonetheless.

The slightly troubled girl entered the mansion, instantly heading towards her room. Only to be help up by the one and only Peter Pan- I mean Ben Drowned.

"Hey y/n ! Did you want to play. f/g (favourite game) ? !" He offered enthusiastically. Y/n didn't feel in the mood to play any game. She still felt that eery feeling, it just kept getting worse. Like she was getting closer to the source of that 'more than evil'. She knew it wouldn't go away soon, and chose to ignore it. Still, the hairs on the back of her neck were raised. Not allowing her to completely shake off the feeling.

The e/c girl looked at the boy, who was booming with enthusiasm. "No." she remarked coldly.
Ben, who had just been flat out rejected, looked down in despair. "T-that's alright. It's not like I really wanted to hang out with you.. that much.. " he laughed nervously, trying to shake off his forever ongoing loneliness. Y/n just walked away, not even considering ben's feelings.

Well. It's not like she actually cared in the first place. But still.

After the girl was out of earshot, Ben just gritted his teeth, punching the wall. "DAMMIT" he yelled in anger, and lost hope.

Y/n carelessly wondered towards where her room was, only to be stopped once again.

There stood the infamous Ticci Toby. "Heyyy y/n ~" he grinned. His grin seemed to basically shine with happiness. "Did you want something..?" Y/n disinterestedly asked the bouncing boy. "Doooo you want to hang out with me?!" He yelled, making y/n step back slightly.

She thought about it. Did she want to hang out with Toby?

Nah

"Sorry Toby.. but" y/n stretched and looked at him. "I'm kinda busy. With.... sleeping?" She tried to think of a valid excuse, but that was the best she could come up with. "Oh.. that's okay... s-some other time...?" He suggested, sadly. Y/n shrugs and walks away, leaving Toby to question his everything..

Y/n finally made it to her room, quickly locking the door behind her. Letting out a sigh of relief, and walked to her Bed.

She noticed there was a small bump in the covers, walking more cautiously to the bed. Y/n lifted up the covers slightly to reveal a familiar pale skinned brunette, wearing her signature pink dress. Y/n smiled slightly, climbing under the covers on the other side of the bed, eventually falling into a deep sleep.