Chapter 6

(ALMOST 5k READ ! That's insane ! I knew I was going to get like... 100 reads.. because I was going to re-read each chapter on a different account to get more reads....

ONCE GUYS ! ONCE !

But that's freaking insane... Thank you all so much ! ❤️💛💚💙💜

Dammit I'm ranting..

???: YES. YOU. AARRRRREEEEE !

Me: OH MY HOLY BALLS-

???: I OWN THE GREAT. HOLY. BALLLLLSSSSSS.

Me: O.o

To cut this short, I'll be adding references in each chapter, first person to comment what the reference is to, may get a follow, a few votes on a random story, maybe one of their stories added to my empty reading list.. It depends on how hard or easy it is to spot the reference. Good luck, because I'll dig deep into different book, shows and movies to find the most random reference..

I'll make sure to hide it well..

The first ones will be easy.. Probably..

???: STILL. UNACCEPTABLE !!!

((that one didn't count))

Peace - Author~Chan)

Y/n's POV

I let out a sigh of frustration. "CAN SOMEONE TURN THE GODDAMN LIGHTS ON SO I CAN SEE?!" I tell loudly, No reply. My eyebrows knit together angrily. "Y/n~" I hear someone laugh. I look around, trying to see the source of that voice. "Who is it?" I ask with a raises eyebrow. "Darling Y/n ? You don't remember me..? Tsk.. Always were so forgetful." I hear the person tap a knife. I try to imagine who it was but my mind was blank. "It's your old imaginary friend" she says, my eyes widen. "Pearl..?" I ask in astonishment. "Yes.. And no.." She replies. "Slowly over time, you've forgotten about me, I became nothing but that old friend no one can remember.. Well.. I've always been there.. Just sitting in the corner.. I know everything you've done.. You became Twisted.. Your mind, corrupt.. I'm just in your mind though, I'm not real." She laughs "y/n, I'm JUST like you. You think In twisted ways... Any memories.. Of me.. Have become twisted.." She reveals herself slowly. She was covered in blood, her face was deformed and.. Dare I say.. Twisted.. "See what you did to me ?!" She yells. "I can't be Pearl anymore. I'm corrupted.. Just like you." She laughs shaking her head "no, I'm no longer your old friend.. Unfortunately.. Now, I am your guardian... I was sent here.. To make sure you don't go and get yourself into any trouble.. Other then you being a big time criminal.. I think your doing GREAT!" She exclaims. I raise an eyebrow. "So how did you get in the real world..?" I ask, she laughs. "I didn't.. But now, I must take my leave. Just... Say- err I mean think.. My new name. Which is Dusk.." She says, I snicker. "Dusk? What kind of name is that? You should've took more time to think of a better name." I laugh, "Psssh. Who calls themselves 'insane heart' " dusk rolls her eyes and starts floating off. She stops "oh by the way, I'm you, so.. You came up with this name." Dusk disappears. "Well then.." I Mutter to myself. Suddenly, The lights flicker on and I black out.

My eyes shoot open. "Oh Y/n ! Yo." Nova says chuckling. "What happened?" I groan. "You fell asleep." She shrugs. "Hmm.. You look like you were having a conversation with someone in your head..." She adds. "More or less.." I brush the hair out of my eyes. "Apparently my old imaginary friend, is now my guardian." I look at Nova. "Really? It's like that fairy my brother use to bang.. It. Turned into a gnome." Nova says sarcastically. "I'm being serious." I glares at Nova, she laughs. "Got it.. You knowwwwww.. I may have a book about mental guardians and stoof ya wanna take a look at it?" Nova asks, I shrug and nod. "Why not"

Nova walks off. After a while she comes back with a book covered in blood. "Here." She hands me the book and I start looking through it. Nova starts aimlessly wondering around the room. "Hey, y/n, turn to page.. 394." She tell me, "I think there's something on that page." Nova adds. I nod and turn to page 394, sighing.

(THERE YA GO !

The reference in this one, should be fairly easy...

Anyways, sorry the chapter is short, I was in a rush.

I'll try get out a new chapter everyday for the next two weeks.. I have no school in this period of time so I'll try to write two chapters a day so I have some to post when school starts back up.

ANYPOTATOES-

Ciao ! )