Ch. 10 (Read at own risk XD)

The two stood face to face, their eyes squinted at Each other. "Did you kiss him?" Y/n crossed her arm and stared into Nova's soul. "I was tempted, but no." Nova replied, looking away.

Y/n turned around. "GODDAMMIT YOU RUINED MY SHIP YOU BASTARD!" She yelled, gaining attraction of a certain SOMEONE.

"Whet...?" Jonny walked into the room as Y/n shouted that. Y/n turned to Jonny, wide eyed, "... Uhh... You didn't hear anything" she mutters, looking around awkwardly. "Why are you yelling at Nova..?" Jonny asks with a raised eyebrow. Nova sighs. "Yeah Y/n, why don't you tell him....?" y/n glares at the both of them. They looked back at her with expressionless faces.

That's how she knew she fucked up.

"Wait, why do you care if I'm yell at Nova..? HUH?!" Y/n puffs out her chest. Jonny looks away. "Answer me first..." he mutters. Y/n groans. "No. I RE. FUUSSSEE" she yells walking off, to who knows where. Nova just scoffs. "It needed to end sooner or later." She mutters, walking off as well, leaving Jonny terribly confused.

(Dang it.

Author chan has writers block...

The the rest of the chapter isn't actually part of the story line.

.... yep.

Randomness.

It's for comedic purposes, so don't get offended so easily =.= . though, I'm not sure why you're still reading this if you're easily offended.

Re read this, can you find the mistake...?

Enjoy, reader.)

Y/n walked down the hall to a balcony, which Twilight sparkles was hanging off. Y/n looked at the struggling pony and a speech bubble appear above her head saying "..." then a thought bubble saying "defeq..?"

Twilight sparkles looked at Y/n in desperation. She was thirsty. Y/n knew this was all an evil plan from Bruce the shark in Finding fucking Nemo, so all she could do was watch the pony die.

Nova then barged out the door, and leaped over the balcony, supposedly falling to her death.

But that was WRONG, cuz Edward from twilight caught her. His bright sparkling burned the poor young murderers eyes, and she stabbed Edward in the arse. "It can't hurt anyone anymore.." she whispered.

He was dead, nova got up and flew back up to the balcony. "Kick it off.." nova says, looking at Twilight Sparkles in weirded-out-ness.. Y/n kicked it off.

The pony died as well. Someone screamed something about being a vegan, and getting offended but it doesn't really matter. Nobody actually payed any attention. They were all admiring Jeff's hotness.

Jeff is now a model, along with Slendick.

"AND POSE AND POSE AND-" Jeff paused.

He flipped his hair "HAIR FLIP" he said in a high voice. Slenderp 'looks' at him and starts his session. "MKAY- WALK WALK WALK, TWIRL POSE" he yelled, flipping his head back, getting rid of the visible dirt that was there.

You decide who's was better.

Hoodie and Masky were... uhh..

Ohhhhh...

....................

Ohh..

...

I'll keep the story G rated. Since the story is so G rated.

Well, those two back there were uhh.. hugging in every way possible ^^"'