Ch. 9

(Hey Peeps!

This is just a quick question revolving around comments.
Now, I don't usually reply to all- most- of the comments.

I have a perfectly good reason- well actually it's not exactly a valid excuse at all but still.

So I read EVERY comment any of you post. But unfortunately I don't reply to many.

I'm not a self centred prick with a pole shoved up my Ass.

at least I don't consider myself that, but that's besides the point.

I look at comment and think "How do I respond..?" 
So to avoid misconception of anything I just don't respond..

it's like a fear of failure.. anyways..

I'm only bringing this up because someone sent me a message that said basically "hey, you're a prick. you don't reply to anyone's comments and you're becoming like all other popular writers on wattpad"

Now first off, I'm definitely not popular. second, Not all popular authors are self centred.

... that's all the points I have.. XDXD

Also, -Almost- 15 k- wait. Nevermind. We hit 15k.

I love each and every one of you ! ❤️💛💚💙💜 )

Nova's POV

I sat alone under a tree, reading my book. The past week has been stressful. My mind has been running wild and I just needed to get away from everyone. I found this really cool book called 'Fifty shades of pink', it's really interesting. I slowly read the book, ignoring my surroundings completely. I felt a small tug on the sleeve of my shirt, I turn my head to see nothing but trees, I shrug and continue reading. After a while, I close the book and stand up, starting to walk back to the mansion. Suddenly, I felt something heavy on my shoulders, bringing them down. I scream "LET ME GO YOU PRICK" I growl, as I fall on something soft. I hear hysterical laughing from behind. I groan and stand up. "GODDAMMIT JONNY!" I yell loudly. Jonny just laughs. "Little cunt," I mutter. "Awwww You're so cute when you're mad ~" Jonny Coos. "Cool it, hot shot" I growl, My face tinted 50 shades of red. (I HATE MYSELF) "You're face is red..." Jonny pokes my nose and I glare at him. "You are really annoying, you know that?" Jonny just smirks. "But you still love me." Jonny winks at me. "... I hate you." I state, My face a pepper. Red, but you know... really fucking hot. "You didn't deny it," Jonny smirks and wraps an arm around me, Walking me back to the mansion. I just stay silent, secretly enjoying every minute of this.

Ben's POV

Jeff and i hid behind a tree, watching the two. I ship it so much. How can they be this PERFECT for each other. I giggle slightly, Jeff looks over at me. "Dude.." He starts, I raise an eye brow. "We need to push them to the limits.." he stares at the two walking off. "later Jeff, later.."

Y/n's POV

It was probably nothing. I shrug and stand up, going back inside. I mean, what's the worst that could happen to her..? She gets drunk again and tries to reproduce with a goddamn fucking life size My little pony...? Like, really..

Wait, actually. No, that is very likely for her. But is it safe for me to approach her...?

Probably not. I'll need a tranquilliser just to be in the same room as her is that state. I groan. Who would have a tranquilliser...? I could ask Toby.. No, he would probably wonder why I need it... Wait, I could ask what's-his-face-

Uhh, My brother what's his name..? ....................

JONNY! That's it- fucking mind blank like shit, get me some milk. I could ask Jonny, since he so kindly shot me with one earlier in the booooooook- wait what? There's a wall here... Huh?

((me right now:

NO Y/N, THERE'S A WALL FOR A REASON. DO NOT BREAK IT
WE NEED TO KEEP READERS OUT

BUILD THE WALL HIGHER))

I sigh and ignore it, walking off. I must be hallucinating or something.

||TIME SKIP||

3rd Person POV

The two stood face to face, their eyes squinted at Each other. "Did you kiss him?" Y/n crossed her arm and stared into Nova's soul. "I was tempted, but no." Nova replied, looking away.

Y/n turned around. "GODDAMMIT YOU RUINED MY SHIP YOU BASTARD!" She yelled, gaining attraction of a certain SOMEONE.

"Whet...?"

(XDXD

IM DEAD

IM SORRY FOR THE DONALD TRUMP MEME-

*gets AK47-ed-ded-ed*)