Ch. 13

(( *looks at how many reads my book has so far* ........ holy mother of fuck balls XD

I'm so sorry I haven't be updating, there's been quite a few issues in my life that have been stopping me from updating. I'm not going into detail with this, But yeah... I've been adding little bits over time. To hopefully get this finished eventually ))

I am woken up to a pink blur, in which had just been shaking me. "Miss Y/n?" A small voice spoke quietly. Opening my eyes more, I am met with the small and sweet young girl known as sally. "Huh?" I muttered, with barely enough energy to mutter anything else. "Everyone is looking for you" she whispered, giggling. "What..? Why?"
Sally giggles even more. I groan and slowly rise from the bed. Sally jumps out of the bed before I could even sit up. "Come on !" The little bundle of joy grabs my arm and attempts to drag me. I chuckle  and get out of bed completely. Sally drags me out the door and down the hall. I sigh and follow her silently. We walk down the stair towards the kitchen, I heard muffled talking. I turn the corner and was knocked over by someone tackling me. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell.

Quickly, I slap the person across the face and kick them off me. It turned out to be Toby. "Sorry! I just though you were gone !" Toby begged for forgiveness. I raise an eyebrow. "so you tackle me to the ground ?"
"It was a hug..!"
"That wasn't a fucking hug"
"Did I do something to make you mad...?"
"Oh, Only the fact You fucking tackled me to the ground!"

I looked around the room, everyone was staring. "Well fuck, I didn't know I was THAT interesting." I mutter sarcastically. "So, why were you looking for me?" I shove my hands in my pocket and wait for a response. It was starting to get awkward until Masky spoke up. "well... we didn't know where you were."
"right. Right. So, you didn't think of looking in the room that you told me I had to sleep in? Because, pfff. logic? Who needs it." I'm pretty sure everyone could tell I wasn't in a good mood.

I could hear footsteps walk into the kitchen, I turn I my head to see who was there. Nova stood there, rubbing her eyes. She probably just woke. "Some one is pissed. I don't know who, but I can tell." She scans the room until her eyes lay on me. "I just figured out who's pissed" she states awkwardly. Jonny stares at nova from across the room. Nova looks around "Anyone know the wifi password?" nova whips her phone out casually. Everyone went back to what they were doing as soon as she said that. I walk over to her. "You don't get that privilege" I smirk at her.
"Fuck you. You look as if I am stupid, I'm not stupid-" Nova is interrupted by Eyeless Jack tapping her shoulder, she turns her head to look at him. "I-I could give you t-the p-password..." he mutters. Nova gasps. "If you do that, you'll always be my favourite" she says quickly. I couldn't tell if EJ was just a nice guy, or he liked Nova...

"The password is 'MyDick'" Jeff yells jokingly from across the room. Nova types it in. "it's too short!" she shoots back sassily. Everyone bursts out laughing. Jeff growls slightly. Ej eventually gave her the actual password once the laughter died down. "You're a legend ! " nova says to ej, happily running off.

Time for interrogation. "Hey ej!" I act all innocent. "Hiii......?" He replies awkwardly. I laugh evilly.
"Did you want something?" He tilts his head in confusion.
"Do you like nova?" I quickly ask.

((Okie dokie guys

Not sure if any of you like EJ x Nova,

So imma let you decide now, which ever one gets more comments about it, I'll choose.

So, is Ej just a nice guy?

Or does he like A certain some one >:3

Obviously, if you guys choose for the ship to happen, It won't be in the story constantly.
Maybe just to fill up a paragraph every now and then.

If you're feeling generous, You may as well comment which creepy pasta should get a moment with you, the reader, next :D

*no one comments*

I'm so lonely XDXD ))