Ch. 3

Previously on 'After hearts'

"NUUUUUUUUUU!!" they scream as Y/n pulls the trigger....
______
And so we continue,

Water soaks Y/n's head almost immediately, Nova starts laughing her ass off. Jeff and Ben just stand there dumbfounded, "YOU ASSHOLE!!" Ben and jeff scream Lunging at Nova. She yelps as they fight her, Y/n attempts to not break down into fits of laughter but it fails.. Y/n ends up on the floor, clutching her stomach, laughing her ass off. Nova kicks Ben and jeff off and glares at them, "ok, you two need to leave. Y/n, I'm going on a killing spree." Nova states grabbing her katana. Y/n nods. "See ya insanity!" Y/n Laughs insanely. "Oh, also, I wanna get to know you two!" Y/n announces to Ben and jeff, who nod.

Nova's POV

"stupid Boys. Fucking annoying" I  mutter. I drag my katana in the dirt as I run, it brings people towards the woods, giving me a chance you kill them. I chuckle when I think of Bloody corpse Everywhere.

I head towards my first house, it was A nice little house, just not for long. I smirk and sneak in, I walk towards the parents room. I chuckle and walk up to the Two adults. "Wakey wakey~" I sing Evilly. They both wake up quickly, "w-who are you?" The lady asks, "your worst nightmare, ass hole." I state. "This is simply... Heartless Insanity." I say my killing quote and Slice of both their heads. I smirk and pull out my scalpel, I start Cutting out their organs. Once I'm done, I place the organs in a Box that showed up out of nowhere and walk towards the kids room. I see a boy with a black hoodie standing over the kids, Cutting their stomach. I hide in the shadows quickly and watch him. He had a Blue mask with black eye sockets and a black substance leaking out of it. I smirk, this is Eyeless Jack. "Hello Eyeless Jack." I was still the the shadows. "W-who's there?" He asks, I chuckle. I stand next the the boy and wake him up, "This is simply.... Heartless insanity." I whisper In the boys ear before Slicing his head off. "Heartless Insanity!?" Eyeless Jack asks in disbelief, "the one and only." I state cutting out the child's organs. "You're a cannibal?" He asks, "aren't we all? I mean, there are so many pigs, cows and chickens in this world, they're just eating their own kind.." I state, eyeless jack Chuckles. "You didn't fanboy like Jeffery and Benjamin did... Are you not a fan?" I Ask Eyeless jack.

E.j's Point of view.

'AHHHHH!! I CANT BELIEVE IM MEETING HEARTLESS INSANITY!!' I think, Staying completely calm Outside of my head. "You didn't fanboy like Jeffery and Benjamin did... Are you not a fan?" She asks me, 'shit'  I think, sweat drops from my forehead. "I am, I just p-prefer not to s-show I-it." I stutter, she smirked. "Ok jakaboy! I must be going! lots to kill! Heyy.. Wanna help?" She asks, I squeal.

She giggles "ONWARDS!! LETS GO GET SOME SNACKS AND KILL SOME BASTARDS!" She yelling walking through a wall, I climb through a window.

3rd person POV

And thus, The killing Begun And the Cannibals were Released!

Back to Y/n's Mansion

Y/n finally got the boys to leave, But they decided it was best to spy on her. Those sick bastards. But dun Worry, y/n was Playing video games. Suddenly, Loud gun shots were heard. They wouldn't have been even 50 meters away, Y/n Quickly mutters something "Enchanto Invisible" she says, going invisible. Ben falls from his hiding spot and Y/n looks at him "Enchanto Invisible?" Ben says, though, it doesn't work. Y/n chuckles then Falls to the the ground unconscious, losing all invisibility.