Chapter 4

Because you guys are all champions, IM UPDATING!! WOO!! ^^

???'s POV

'Great! I shot Y/n with a   tranquilliser dart!!' I Scold myself mentally, Groaning. I stealthily make my way towards the mansion. By the time I get there, those two bastards had taken her. "FUCKING HELL!" I scream, I hear footsteps behind me. "who are you?" A girl asks, I immediately recognise her as Nova. I turn around Frowning. "JONNY!?!?! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!" Nova screams in shock, I smirk "Sup nova." I say casually. I looked around 14-16 now, when I was brought back to life, I aged a little. I honestly Didn't get it... "YOUR EYE IS SO COOL!!" She squeals Excitedly, I chuckle at her childish Personality. "You're cute." I say aloud by accident, I quickly cover my mouth. Nova starts laughing, I blush. "Wait, where's y/n?" Nova asks, A cute- A Confused Expression lies on her face.

"Those bastards took her." I state, Nova growls. "Did she bleed at all?" She asks, I nod "a little, why?" She smirks. "I can track someone By their blood scent." Nova Informs. I nod, and she quickly starts running some direction. I follow nova until we get to another mansion. "This is it." Nova tells me smirking, I nod and stealthily enter with nova. I recognised this as slender mansion. Master hates The slender brothers beyond belief, so I know all about them.

We make our way to a living room full of people, most of which, squealing. I role my eyes and walk in. Nova then smirked "yeah, all hail the Queen" Nova shouts Sarcastically, a few people faint. "Haha, that turned out Great!" Nova yells, "but one question, where's the kitchen?" She asks, A guy with a white feminine mask, which I identified as Masky, nods. Just them, I see Nova bolt towards where I assume is the kitchen. There was awkward silence after that. "So... Who are you?" Masky asks, "I'm Disconnected Soul" I say, he nods.

Time skip y/n's POV

I learned everyone's names... Sort of..

Not that Masky dude.. Or that hoodie guy...  I mean their real names.. they can't ACTUALLY be Masky and hoodie right..? That'd just be weird.. like on their birth certificates.. 'masky.' I chuckle to myself.

Oh well!!

I walk around observing everything, It seemed like I was suppose to be here. Like, This is my home. I sigh and sit down, My head aching from all the noise. I hear singing coming from outside so I stand up and go and investigate.

I walk outside into this beautiful garden type thing. But what got the attention the most, was a large willow behind it all.

I walk over to it and see a boy with cute brown hair and beautiful brownish/hazel eyes,Toby. He was sitting down.. Singing..?  He was singing a song I knew oh-so well, so I decide to join in. When I start singing, he looks at me weirdly but then continues.

[This = You This= toby this=Both
(If you don't know the song, Just search up 'fireflies Owlcity'  )

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
The disco ball is just hanging by a thread

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams]

#### Update: Alright, so. I know, this is VERY cringe worthy. At the time. I'm pretty sure I was just like "oh, bruh, I'm just gonna use song lyrics to give my chapter more words." So uhh... I guess I'm glad that most of the comments are "this is my favourite song" or something related. ###

Toby and I were, for some reason staring into each other's eyes. "... Y-you-re an am-mazing singer.." Toby states. "Heh.. Not too bad yourself." I state smirking, Toby looks down blushing. "I didn't know you could sing, And the fact that didn't stutter, it was pretty awesome." I chuckle and stand up, hearing Toby whisper under his breath "it was more awkward than awesome" I just let out a small chuckle. "See ya around toby.. " I smile and walk back to the kitchen.

Nova suddenly walks up to me. " Y/n, Do you feel like you're suppose to be here. Like this is where you belong..?" She asks me. "Yeah..? Why..?" I reply, "Hmm... Do you think we're both somehow connected to this place..?" She asks, I shrug. "well! Today has been eventful, Your brother is cute annnnd... I'm tired!" Nova says randomly. I smirk "you think my bro is cute..?" Nova starts blushing "N-n-no...." Nova stops blushing and smirks. "He's damn HOT!" She exclaims, I chuckle. "I think we should get some sleep... Today HAS been pretty eventful. And I'm tired." I say heading to bed. "' night Y/n." Nova says, I nod "you better not let Jonny Slytherin at any point. ." I say with a wink. Nova just glares at me. "I hate you more than anything, y/n" I chuckle "I know" I then continue the walk to my room.

Welp, There you go! ^^

It's finally updated.