Ch. 14

AUTHORS NOTE!

Okay, so I'm actually so sorry for not publishing this, I wrote it a while ago and just forgot about it.

Like legit

Sorry my dudes.

But here's the new chapter 😁😁

_______________

Ej looked back at nova and just started laughing. "Me? Like nova?" He huffed out in between laughs, I quickly sighed in relief.

'Good' I thought to myself, almost instantly after, giving myself an internal punch in the face for thinking that. 'It's not like I like him... or anything' I added for self reassurance.

'Sure sweetheart. Keep telling ya self that. Oh. And also me I guess. BECAUSE I FUCKING HEAR EVERYTHING' dusk's irritating voice retorts, making my eyebrows knit together in frustration. I choose to ignore her and enter reality again. Ej was still laughing, to the point black ooze was dripping down his face.

I could only assume it was tears.

'Or arousal' dusk added, I could practically hear the smirk in her voice. 'Shut the fuck up' i groaned in annoyance.

"Don't worry y/n, even if I did, there's plenty of me to go around" Ej smirked, shoving his hands in his pocket before disappearing. Shivers ran down my back as my face grew hot, I felt my heart skip a beat and then continue with a rapid beats.

"I think I'm getting sick" I muttered to myself, leaving as well.

'Ohhhh hoho. No. I don't think that's the issue, my darling'

I glared in front of me as I walked. This hoe was about to get beat like ugh. I continued walking until I saw ben. I looked him over. His blond hair was poofed up but still slicked back. It was kinda hot. "Y/n?" Ben called out to me. "H-hi!" I squeaked out, slowly walking over to him. "You alright?" He chuckled, only making my face grow more red. "Er-uhm- I- you- ye- yeaaaaaahh?" I stuttered out, confused with what just came out my mouth I nervously glance at Ben.

His face held a concerned expression, "are you sure? I can take you to Ej i-"

"NO" I said quickly. "I'll be fine" I added after that, Ben just nodded.

"Sooo... where were you going?" Ben urged, making a cute- 'y/n !' I mentally scolded myself.

"Erm. Nowhere really" I shrug and shove my hands in my pockets. "What about you...?" I questioned.

"Oh. Well, There's this group of high school kids in the woods. Annnnnd I was going to kinda prank them and then kill them." He grinned.

"Would you by any chance mind if I came along?" I looked at him hopefully. "I-i erm. You can come !"

——————

Ben and I stood not too far away from their group, and we watched them. They look like they came out here to smoke weed, get drunk and then have sex in a lake or something. Disgusting stuff if you ask me.

"So what kind of prank did you have planned?" I turned my head towards Ben who now looked like a normal teenager. He smirked. "I was going to seduce the girls so I could kill them. They'd be drunk so they wouldn't know any better"

I nodded slowly. "Not really a prank buuuuuutttttt it sounds fun." I lean against the tree and get comfy.

"What are you doing? You're coming too"

I blinked . "Look at me. I have (insert some sort of deformity that makes you look insane). How do you expect me to sneak over ?" Ben chucked and pulled something out of his pocket.

"Why do you have perfume? What's perfume gonna do?" My eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

Ben took my wrist and put he perfume on it.

"That'll make you look normal for about... a full day." He explained. "That cool.... i guess?"

Ben showed me a small mirror and I gasped slightly. I looked really good. Like terrifyingly attractive. I looked over to Ben in awe. "What the fuck dude. I need a lifetime supply of this!"

His face had a red tinge to it but I could see much because it was getting dark. "lets go" he said quickly, I followed instantly.

"Who's there?" One of the teens asked loudly, as if it was a horror movie. Ben stepped out of the bush and held his hands up, with me following after.

"Who are you?" The same person questioned. I was about to answer the guy talking but Ben beat me to it. "We came out here for- you know- A camping trip but all our stuff was stolen" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh man. That sucks" a different guy from before said, coming closer to us. "We have room here if you're down" He adds. Ben grins. "Totally dude"

The guys eyes flashed over to me for a split second before he started grinning too. "I'm Jesse, by the way. That other guy over there is Callum. I'll let the other introduce themselves"

I studied the Callum guy for a moment, he had a strong build but he kind of just let him self flop around. He was slouched over and he didn't put much strength into anything. He was definitely attractive as well. He had dark brown eyes, almost black, and his hair was orange and really curly. He had some freckles but not many.

Then Jesse, he looked like you're typical fuck boy. I'm pretty sure it was just the hair but still. He had brown hair, grey eyes and a tallish figure.

I looked around some more, taking in everyone. There were 5 guys and 4 girls.

One of the guys looked a lot like Ben but kind of... darker in a way.

I sighed before walking towards the quietest guy.

'Time to kill some motherfuckers' I thought to myself.

'You need a catchphrase.'

'I have a catchphrase'

'Yeeaaahh. But it sucks. '

'What's wrong with it?'

'Nothing. Nothing, it's fine.'

'Ughhh. I swear to Jesus.'

'Don't swear, hoe. Swearing is bad. Like. You shouldn't be for that life.'

'Shut the fuck up. Dude, I kill people for fun.'

Dusk scoffed 'WELLLL. I was just SAYING'

'Well stop saying. It annoys me.'

'Rude hoe'

I internally groaned. ''This is gonna be a loonngg night'