Ch. 2

3rd Person POV

Nova and y/n eventually stopped fighting, mainly because they realised the boys were watching them.

"Names bitchez." Y/n demands "calmly". Bish please. "I'm BEN Drowned." Ben says, attempting not to fanboy. Nova fake gasps "Really!?" She says sarcastically, "oh, and all this time I thought you were Peter Pan!" Jeff giggles, yep you read this right, J E F F G I G G L E D. Ben looks over at jeff as if to say "wtf?" Jeff 'glares' at him. "Oh, and I-I'm Jeff The Killer." Jeff says, "No way!!" Nova says sarcastically. Jeff just nods excitedly "I am!!" He giggles again. Nova rolls her eyes. Y/n chuckles, "Now both of you, get the fuck out" nova says, "We're killers though!" Ben argues. ", Really? I didn't know that! I wonder why I didn't attempt to kill you both... I wonder.." Nova says sarcastically, Y/n laughs. Jeff roles his eyes and smiles kindly at Y/n. "Jeff.... Your smile isn't psychotic Anymore.." Y/n states backing up a little, jeff blushes. nova stealthily Walks off to the kitchen to put her master plan into action.

Update: Author, w.. why..? Why... why...? Why would.. why would Nova have this oh-so-wonderful master plan. Like does this bitch see into the future..? Did she know she guys were coming...? TELL ME WOMAN!! TELL ME. This is a joke, don't at all take offence to this. If you do, you go and post that onto my message board you.. creative little soul with so much cool, and no sensitivity at all. Pfft.

Nova's POV

I chuckle and grab the water gun that I use on cats when I'm trying to murder someone, and they get in the way. I fill it with water and stealthily go back to my original Place and smirk evilly. I hand the Water gun to   y/n, she smirks as well. "Well, now that I have finally Done what I have to in this world.."  Y/n says slowly pulling the water Gun to her head, it sorta looked like a real pistol. Bens and jeffs eyes widen, "NUUUUUUUUUU!!" They scream as y/n pulls the trigger...

Sorry it's so short! but I am Awesome and I needed a cliffhanger.