Prologue

Introduction

The year is 2030 and it's been around two whole months since the nuclear fallout occurred, where the old world ended and the battle for survival began. No one knows what happened except from the fact that nuclear radiation leaked into our atmosphere and caused world order to collapse. Survivors of the first wave of radiation managed to escape and hide in underground war bunkers but problems soon started to occur as people (who were sick with radiation) managed to enter these 'Safe Havens' and infect everyone within it's walls. These incidents caused many people to lose their lives and turn into something made out of nightmares and blood.
After the second wave of radiation poisoning, explosions started to appear when nuclear reactors went unattended. Although people started to develop resistant genes against the radiation, a large amount of the Earth's population turned into carnivorous monsters and ate anything or one that they laid their hands on. Most humans now formed groups together to add to their chance of survival in this new world and although they developed genes to attack the old radiation, this new disease could not be fought and if it came into contacted with an open wound then the host would become infected and turn into one of these creatures in 5 minutes after contacted...

Welcome to the Toxic Nation.