Chapter 3

Chapter 3
(Written by vw2000)
Warren's POV

Not again! I drop my screwdriver on the table and dart towards the rusty door that leads to the main corridor of the engineering district. With a quick look left and right, I sprint left, then I charge up the spiralling iron staircase to where a wave of people are hurrying towards the main bunker door. We all put our hands firmly against the main door and push hard.

'What is going on?'  A large guy with a beer belly and a ginger beard yells. I carried on pushing against the titanium main door but turned my head towards the man who looked like he was in his late 40's. I was about to yell over my reply when I realised that I didn't really have a clue what was going on, I kind of just followed the crowd. The man blankly looked at be and I realised that I had to reply.
With a quick moment to think I yelled back, 'It's probably just a drill incase the rangers invade.' He nods at my response and we both turn and focus on the door again.

The Rangers are a group of bandits who are originally from somewhere near LA. Rumour has it that they have been going round to safe houses across the country and brutally slaughtering everyone inside with just their rusty machetes. I'm not sure whether this is just a story made by the leaders to freak us out or something but I'm not taking any chances. Besides, I'm pretty sure everyone wants to kill me because of my good looks and charm, either that or it's because I accidentally lost 3 cans of baked beans.

Just then, a robotic voice came through the PA system. -THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GET TO THE EMERGENCY TUNNELS-
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading guys, I'm sorry that I took so long but I've been a bit busy at present. If you want anyone to thank for this chapter it's ToxicFrog because she kept nagging me to make this! Anyway, see you guys later and check out for the next chapter by ToxicFrog,

Stay a potato,
Vw2000