Chapter 6 : Ryan

Ryan's POV

"Come on! We've got to go now!" I shout back as I try and drag her away from the car. So basically what's happening is that a horde of mutants make a beeline towards our location and lucky me this crazy, no wait, lunatic suddenly latched onto the car saying that doctor pepper told her to look after the breakfast and that she should eat at least 5 a day.
"Just let me get the breakfast! He told me to never let it go!" she replies. Giving up, I stand back and allow her to climb back through the window.

HOWEVER instead she opens the door... I just stare at her.
"What?"
"IF THE DOOR WAS OPEN IN THE FLIPPING FIRST PLACE THEN WHY DID YOU SQUEEZE THROUGH THE WINDOW!" I argue back and you'd never guess what her reply was.
"I dunno. Got it!" she exclaims.
However by the time she has actually found what she was looking for, the mutants were now too close to climb up the side of the building and this woman isn't right in the head so, there is only one solution. Acting fast I lift up the girl onto my right shoulder and run for both our lives.

"Ooo, Piggyback! Yay! Why are we running?" she shouts out as I'm weaving in between lone infected.
"Uh... because they aren't very nice people and are my enemies?" I reply. I think she doesn't actually know what's going on.
"BUT YOU SHOULD BE KIND TO EVERYONE" she says as she squirms about making it hard to see and manoeuvre. This isn't very helpful when there are about 100 infected gaining on you while you have to dodge debris and casual stragglers!

"YIELDED YOUR ENEMIES! THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF AN ENEMY IS TO MAKE THEM YOUR FRIEND! HUGS MAKE FRIENDS! LET'S HAVE A TEA PARTY-"
"SHUT UP! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS NORMAL PEOPLE! HOW HAVE YOU SURVIVED SO LONG?"
"DON'T BE PREJUDICED! LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR! ALAKAZAM! TO BE OR NOT TO BE!"

That's it. I'm dead because I decided to help this crazy woman. I'm going to die looking like an idiot while carrying another on my shoulder who won't shut up.
*BANG*
Suddenly out of know where, a large crash comes from behind the horde as something emerges from the darkness.