Circumstances

I knew better not to argue because I knew the devil had me under his control. He can do something which will cost me life. So I pulled myself together to face the devil.   

Mr. Wilson's POV

"Nancy.. get Mrs Wilson here" I told her when I got home. I knew she will not be able to go before I come back from office. I made sure of it. Not letting her have a wink of sleep.

The vision of last night made me hard again. But I have to control because now I had achieved my goal and now she is mine for another 6 months. I can have her anytime I want her. But I would love it if she too wants the same. I noticed her entering with Nancy, she looked pale and I knew she was thinking about her predicament now that she has exceeded her time in my home. She was wondering whether I will let her go or I will keep her. I could see the tension in her features when she looked at me.

"Mr. Wilson..." Sophie whispered.

"Hello Sophie... well how was your day so far" I asked smiling knowing fully well she did do apart from sleeping. The night activity would have left her tired because I myself was.

"It was Ok" She replied looking at floor from where she was standing.

Feeling my intense gaze on her, she looked at me again.

"Sophie you can come over and have lunch with me" I said

"Mr. Wilson I am not hungry " She replied softly and looking back at the way she entered. I knew the minx was thinking I would let her go. She was thinking I will take mercy. How could I when I suffered all these years, 8 years of pain of not having her with me, 7 years of searching for her and then finding her only to be rejected again and again for an entire year.

"But Mam you didn't even touched your breakfast" Nancy chipped in. I took this opportunity to make her sit close to me.

"Oh is it so... then Sophie please join me"  I told her

She walked towards the table glaring at Nancy who was surprised but then she looked away.

"Sophie since you are here I would like to have a discussion with you in library after lunch" I told her

She nodded her head

"Nancy please serve my wife her lunch" I commanded. I saw the shocked look on Sophie's face enough to tell me she thought I will let the condition of the contract slide but me referring her as my wife broke that hope and her expression turned sad.

After lunch I took Sophie's hand and took her to library. Having her near me was making me crazy but I knew I have to control my desires. I closed the door behind us and moved to my table.

When I reached my table I sat at my chair. 

"Sophie come here" I said

She came near me limping I knew last night left her in that condition, it made me feel happy it was me that had her, because if any other man would have taken advantage of her like how I did I would have tortured him to death and then burn him alive. I controlled my thought and focused on her and found her standing afar so I said "more... Sophie"She did and but stood at  feet distance. I got impatient with her and pulled her on my lap. She winced in pain but I continued.

"Sophie... I told you to come to me. Why were you standing so far"  I asked her cupping  her face.

"I didn't thought.. you want me to .. like this" and she whispered while trying to  get up. Her bottom was rubbing my member.

I held her in place and said "Stop Sophie you are exciting me"   She stilled she stopped struggling in my arms and then I said

" To answer your question yes this is what I want. You do understand I am in my right to have you near me" Getting no response from her I repeated in stern voice "I mean Sophie you know you are mine for 6 months now. You do know I am your legal husband and from last night you would have gathered I am not a patient man" .