Threatened to Divorce

"You would do anything..??" He smirked.

"Yes..." I replied begging him with both my voice and yes

"Then kiss me" He said.

"I... I.." I was cut off when he brought his lips and took over and his tongue was already tangled with mine and was fighting for dominance. He kissed me with raw passion, deep and ended it sweetly.

"I would have continued if I didn't have work" he said " I will be back in the evening"..

He left me and shut the door. I walked to the door trying to open it but it didn't work. I sat down on my bed and cried, because now I would never see my mother... I would never be free... 

RYAN'S POV

I finished off my meetings and I called my lawyer to fix the problem of getting her mother shifted to Canada. Of course, it was not easy since doctors warned that travel was not good for her mom. But I ensured she was comfortable because I don't want my woman unhappy. 

I reached my way home soon and made my way to her room when my maid stella said "Sir.. miss didn't eat anything since morning. My face dropped at that. Yeah I know I isolated her in a room but she should eat. It's already more than 24 hours she has not eaten.

I opened the door of her room and found her sleeping peacefully. When I switched on the table lamp I could see her tear stained cheeks and I didn't had heart to wake her up. I left her to get freshened up and came back once I was done. I opened the window to have some moonlight and snuggled next to her after switching off the lights. I kept staring at her face as her face was shimmering in the dim light. I was seeing her when suddenly she woke up and then she was shivering and when I hugged her she became hysteric.

I hugged her to comfort her.

"No please let me go... I... didn't do anything" she was mumbling in between sobs. I switched on the light and said   "Calm down sweets... ".

She closed her eyes and didn't open them while begging me to leave her"Open your eyes darling" I said firmly

When she did I could see the relief and then the sense of awareness washing over her. She immediately pulled back from me.

"Sorry It was a nightmare" She said looking anywhere but at me.

"Don't be love... I heard that you didn't eat anything" I asked her.

"I... didn't know whether I was suppose to ... You...You didn't say I could" She answered.

I winced at that and cursed "You are not a prisoner here... You can do whatever you like" I said calming my anger.

She flinched at my tone but nodded nevertheless.

I ordered the maid to bring in the food and I fed her initially she was reluctant but later on, she ate and I could tell she liked the food.

I was curious to know what had made this woman scared so much. Is it her past life or is it life with Nicholas?? But seeing her state of mind I let her be.

"Sleep darling tomorrow is a big day for you" I told her and she nodded her head without even asking anything.

I wished she ask me some questions about that but no she simply laid on the bed. I sighed because now that I have the woman I love I can do things which I waited so long to do.

In the morning I got up and got ready. I had already arranged for the lawyers to come. I sent Stella to help her get ready.

After some time she came in dressed in a white blouse and long navy skirt which made her legs look longer. I would have kept my staring session on but the clearing of the throat brought me to my senses.