Taken Forcefully

Now here I am stuck with him for another 6 months.I knew the devil did it deliberately for the 5th condition was not discussed with me at all. 

Sophie's POV

I was sulking remembering all the things that happened with me. My eyes were full of unshed tears but I strengthened myself to get a grip and not be weak. I promised myself if I was to be here for another six months and Mr. Wilson was to be my husband then I will fulfill my duties as a wife. For I swear he is going to be the first and the last  man I will allow to touch me. I will never let any man to reduce me to such low status again. I will finish my time here serving him as wife in society and his sex slave in the house. But after this I will move away so far from here so that I would never ever come across him.

I was deep in my thoughts when Nancy came in to my room. I turned my face towards window for I was loosing a hold on my emotions. My lips were quivering and I was about to cry when she entered.

"Miss, would you like to have tea and snacks ?" She asked

"No Nancy I think I am not in a mood" My voice came stronger than I thought.

"Miss,why don't you go and have a stroll in the garden. It's a lovely evening and you have not come out of your room for past 5 hours". She suggested

Realizing that cooping up in my room will not help and I must go out to refresh myself

"Nancy, Can you bring me tea to the garden while I enjoy the gardens" I said wiping my tears. Deep down I knew I was just trying to avoid a company before I can have a grip on my emotions. She left and then I made my way out of the hallway towards the gardens.

When I entered the gardens a feeling of pure bliss entered my heart. It was so lovely, I strolled for a while thinking about my life but then there I saw a man chopping off rose bushes. I sat on a bench nearby, which had him in the direct vision. I observed him for a while and then I got curious as to why he was chopping off the green lush of the roses. I approached him with that thought in mind.

"There's no flower if you want one" He said without turning towards me.

"Err... I... I am not here for flowers" I replied.

He turned abruptly and looked at me with surprise " Mrs. Wilson I apologize I thought it was one of the maids" he said smiling.

"It's ok. I.. I  just wanted to know why you are chopping off this healthy plant" I asked him curiously.

"Miss, I am not chopping off the plant I am doing winter pruning of the rose plant so that it stays healthy. This is very essential for this plant so that it remains healthy" He replied.

With his reply I was about to go away when he asked "Miss, would you like to have a flower".

"No I think flowers look beautiful when they are on the plants at their home" I replied dryly.

"Well, then Miss you must know that even though these look beautiful on trees. Yet people take them to decorate their hair, their homes. You know why??" he asked

I gazed at him with a confused expression. 

"Miss.. these flowers remind people of the color in life, they give hope to people that even though life is short it is colorful and it is good to be of use to someone before we lose this short life" He said smiling.

I was amazed at his way of putting things, he was so sincere saying those lines and it really gave me hope that yes life is colorful so maybe the upcoming days would be bit different, if not full of happiness.