Missing Love

I shushed her and said "I promise Rose. I will wipe away the pain by taking your memories of past".

Then her treatment started, it took a lot for me to see her undergo shock treatment and all those and after 6 months she knew me as her husband and herself as an orphan I created proofs to make her believe, we had love marriage and Now I have Rose my wife with a new life, life that is promising, life that is free from nightmares of her time from her first marriage, pain of her parents death.

I know it was not an easy decision for her or me but if this what was going to keep her alive and safe then there was nothing that would have stopped me from not keeping my promise to her.

Rose/Sophie's POV

I could see fear in her eyes and when I repeated my sentence about giving me a chance I saw tears rolling out of her eyes "Please get off me".

I wiped them off and moved away and sat on the other sofa. "Look I want to talk" I said seeing she now sat looking at me.

"What do you want to talk" She said.

We sat in silence for a while he cleared his throat and said "I don't know what happened Sophie but I will make sure you remember me. I know what I did was not right but I can't let you forget me. I have not slept or eaten thinking about you for last 2 years. I threw money like water in getting trace of you for last 2 years and here you tell me you don't know me. I can understand if you are angry and don't want to do anything with me but I can't live without you. I thought if I will busy myself in work I will be able to forget you but no... all I could think of was to get more rich and more powerful so when I find you I could give the world to you so that when no one can take you away from me. " He came near my feet to sit and kept his hands on my thighs which was uncomfortable.

I wanted to slap his hands away but when I saw tears in his eyes. I don't know what to feel for this guy he was insanely in love with someone that was similar to me but not me. At that moment it remind of Ryan my love what would he be thinking or behaving. How would he be faring? He must be beating himself now. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice him when he laid his head on my lap and was literally begging me to remember him, at that I don't know but I felt pity he was looking at me hopefully.

I felt so uncomfortable and his touch made hair on my body stand I don't know why that reaction when he was not even aggressive towards me. I don't know why but I could not stay like this. It felt weird and uncomfortable and finally I gathered my courage to utter words at the same time be careful to not enrage my kidnapper.

"Please... sir ... can you get up. It's not comfortable for me" I said but seems like he didn't heard or just ignored.

I shook him by his shoulder and he looked up and said "Please give me a chance Sophie. I promise love I won't hurt you. I will give you anything you asked but please tell me you remember me" 

It was getting highly uncomfortable I know it was not how I should react but I didn't feel that anyone else should be touching me and this stranger was holding my hands and even though he was pleading I felt disgusted and so I pushed him away. He was shocked by my action and before he could do anything I stood up and paced far from him to maintain distance.

I raised my hands to stop him when he wanted to say something I said "Look I understand you love her but please understand I am not her. I am Rose smith... I .. I have a husband who is waiting for my return. Please let me go.... I don't want to be here... please... let me go. I will pray that you get your love back but I am not her..... My husband....he... might be worrying about me... please let me go" By the time I said I was a crying mess and on my knees on the floor.