Insecurities Love & Confession

Rose POV

I was sure if Mr. Wilson would have been in the same situation as Ryan he would have forced me multiple times by now.

Though now I am married to Ryan it still makes me feel afraid if I were to cross paths with Mr. Wilson

I filled the tub with warm water and added some bath bubbles and entered the tub. The hot water relaxed my nerves and I felt calming and peace. 

I was taking bath and then I heard the bathroom door open and then someone entered and I could see the shoes and I knew it was a man. I wanted to shout but seems like he was already prepared for my reaction because he put his hands on my mouth and then he pulled me out of the tub and pulled me towards him.

"Don't shout or you will regret" I heard him say when he held the gun to my left temple. He ran the shower and let me get rid of the soap and once he saw there was no soap he took the towel and dried me.

After that he dragged me out of bathroom and pushed me on my bed. I tried escaping to other side but he was already on top of me. 

"Please let me go" I begged while tears streamed my face.

"Sh.h... no words" He sniffed my neck and then he adjusted me to the bedpost and took the handcuffs from the nightstand and tied my hands. I could not move now.

"Please don't do this. Let me..." I was cut off when he put a cloth to gag my mouth.

Once he was done he gazed at me and his eyes raking on my naked body which was at display. He started unbuttoning his shirt and soon his pants fell along with his boxer. He stood naked and proud while I laid helpless on the bed waiting for him to torture me.

He jumped on me and then he kissed my cheeks despite the tears rolling out of my eyes, and when I moved my face to another side he held my jaw tightly and kept kissing my face like a man possessed and then he removed the gag and smashed his lips on mine and kept doing it and then he bit my lip to give his tongue entrance when I didn't he pinched my breast and I yelped in pain and he entered my mouth and explored every nook and corner and pulled away when he was breathless. He placed the gag again and he moved to my neck and giving sloppy kisses all the way to my chest  groaning in pleasure while I lay whimpering in pain and disgust and then he took my nipple and sucked it hard. I felt pain but my voice got mumbled by the gag in my mouth.

I struggled to get away but he pinched the other breast in warning to keep me from struggle and when he was done with my right one he tortured the left one and his left hand made its way to my privates and he kept fingering me and when he thought I was wet enough he moved to my womanhood and started licking like there was no tomorrow and my struggle to move away was vain. I don't know who he was as he had this mask on his face covering his half face.

Suddenly I felt him move towards my neck and then he kissed me there and next instant he slammed in me and a painful scream left my lips but didn't go far as I was gagged. He kept slamming into me harder each time brutal than the last, as if he was angry. When I felt I could not take anymore pain he released in me. He fell on me laying his whole weight. He removed my gag and looked in my eyes which were filled with tears, shame, disgust and pain.

The only question in my mind was "Why?"  and it left my mouth before I could stop it.

"You want to know why? because you belong to me Sophie. My love how could you think you will be able to escape me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He removed his mask and I saw him "Nicholas Michael Wilson in flesh "