Scattered Emotions

Mr. Wilson payed for her heart transplantation, he paid her medical bills. He even helped us get our home free from debt and now my Mom had her home. In a way I didn't expect him to pay apart from what our deal was, but he did. But when he took me forcefully I lost the faith in goodness. Now Ryan is also using me for some personal vendetta.

I don't understand how my life has come to this. I don't know what to do now...

Unknown POV

"Sir his wife is missing. Think it will break him" One man said.

"No Joseph not that simple. It would take hell lot for a man like Nicholas devastated. And I want him destroyed. Keep your eyes on him" I told him.

Next Day

"Sir.. Today Mr. Wilson met a lawyer and he was very angry after he come out of the meeting room" Joseph said.

"Ok fine just keep watching him for me" I said and with that he moved.

Well... I didn't thought he would fall for her like this... and her being missing will make him go crazy. Poor fellow doesn't even know that she is not Sophie...

Reeling back I know how I made sure he meets her and deliberately I made sure he knows of her and her weakness. Poor Nicholas... he thought he got his love back... little does he know he did not. But coming of his cousin Ryan... is the extra benefit I got.

Now she will be bone of contention between them and they will fight and destroy each other in the end. And then I will bring the girl home to me and live happily with her.

Nicholas's POV

It's been a week and no news of her. The bastard who took her away will pay, pay with his life. I will make sure he dies a pathetic death. I had sent my three private investigator and you know what none with positive result so far. Me the person who knew what goes in and around the world didn't know where my wife was. Funny right.. I have been drinking and recalling the memories with her. You know what all were of me being happy, but when ever I recall her face at that time, I realised I didn't make the woman I love happy. I made her afraid of me rather. She was not happy in any of the moment. 

I don't even like me hell how I was expecting her to love me, to bind her to me forever. I was drowned in my misery when I got called from my lawyer Stephen Nate that there is an urgent matter to attend and cannot be postponed.

"What is so urgent Stephen" I yelled.

"It's about Sophie.." he said.

I got up from my seat and asked "Did you find her whereabouts?" I asked anxiously.

"No but what I have here would need you to come to my office" Stephen said.

"I will be there in 10" I said.

"Nick please ask your driver to drive you" He said but I hung up before he could continue.

I speed to his office to know what is it that he knows about my Sophie that even my private investigators could not find.

I barged in to his cabin without even looking at his secretary who stood up and was asking me to wait.

"Steph I am here" I announced myself even though I knew there was another client sitting with him.

"Nick.. come and have a seat" He gestured me to chair next to him.

"Well Mr. Wills we will have our discussion some other time" He said dismissing his client.

As soon as his client left I asked "What is it that you have on Sophie"

"Well Nick she has filed for divorce and has sent a cheque to make payment double the amount you loaned her" He said.