Night in the hotel

I could see her shivering with fear and I knew this is not what I wanted, I wanted her to be happy with me. I wanted her to kiss me and look at me with love. But I also knew she hates me and if force is what going to make her be with me then so be it. I will do everything in my power to have her. I will ensure no man takes my place in her life. If I have to be her nightmare then so be it. I will be the only man in her life. I will kill that bastard whoever tries to take her away from me. 

Sophie's POV

I was lost in my thoughts after Mr. Wilson barged into my room demanding I have dinner. I could not swallow the food in front of me. I had lost interest in life now.  But I have to eat so that I could avoid him being intimate with me. I hated it with passion but I have no choice.

Days were passing by I would do whatever he says. I felt relieved that he didn't demand I have sex with him. He would come late and sleep and leave early in the morning. I was given permission to go and use the library or demand anything from Robert who will help me to cater any of my needs.

I asked him to arrange the Canvas, papers, oil paints. I used to paint when I used to feel my emotions are taking over or I would read books in the library. No not the steamy romance books which women of my age would read. I was reading which would guide about how to manage finances or which would give ideas as to how you could start your own business. I knew sooner I will be out of this hell hole and I will have my freedom back.

After deciding to open a Planting nursery for I love gardening and I had planned how I will start to earn my finances. I need to talk to Mr. Wilson about this so I could earn some money when he was not home. I was now broke since I had to quit my job and be in his home.

I moved to my Painting room which Mr. Wilson has so gratefully arranged for me. I went in and started painting. At this time the emotion I had was of a lonely girl looking at a sunrise and waiting for the morning in her life.

Nicholas POV

I have finished talking to one of the investors and we had got a big deal and now I had to travel to meet the party to finish off the deal. For this, I had to leave tomorrow afternoon and it would be a week before I will be able to see my Sophie. Immediately I asked my secretary Ruby to clear off my schedule as I was heading home. I rushed out of my office and came home in record time.

I went to our room expecting Sophie to be there watching out of the window but I didn't find her there. I ran to library thinking she will be there reading some steamy romance novel. When I went there she was nowhere to be found. I shouted for my servants and immediately Robert came.

"Robert where is Sophie?" I asked.

"Sir, Mam is in Painting room"  he replied.

I ran over to the new room I had decorated for her paintings. When I stepped in I could see she was painting. I was happy to see her at my house and I was happy she looked like she belonged here with me. I went to stand near her and watched her draw. Her painting showed a girl sitting on the seashore looking at the sunrise. As I looked deeper I could see the sadness in the eyes of a lonely girl.

"Very Nice Painting Mrs. Wilson" I said

She startled and then looked at me. 

"Oh Mr. Wilson I was not expecting you" She said.

"Well Sophie... me too. But now that I am here let's have lunch together" I asked.

She just nodded her head and kept her painting tray aside and washed her hands in the nearby sink.

As she was done with washing I immediately dragged her to living room where Nancy has already laid out our lunch.

I sat at the seat on the head of the table and made Sophie sit to my right. I knew she was nervous in spite of our intimate relationship. There was silence so in order to break it  I took the initiative to ask her