Sweet turned bitter

"Love let's make love again I want you now " I told her kissing her in the crook of her neck. I was trying to be seductive. I wanted her to give in and kiss me back but she was just limp in my arms. Neither She kissed me back nor she stopped my advance.

I loved it. I loved she accepted me. She may not love.. forget it..... like me.. but she won't deny my love.. I was happy. I made love to her and kept going on till I was sated. I was in bliss but I noticed she won't look at me but I let her be. She turned away which I didn't like but I curled behind  her in fetal position and holding her by waist close to me. I made sure I was close so I can kiss her bare shoulder and neck and tangled my legs in her. I wanted to enjoy this moment so when I go for my trip I could survive. Now I was too exhausted to stay awake and I too fell into oblivion. And Why can't I take her with me. Well I didn't want her to meet any of my partners till she felt she was mine and only mine... 

I kept her isolated yes... so that when she won't have anyone to speak she will turn to me. The only source of real communication. She can order my staff but I warned them to not speak to her. The night passed and time came when I had to start for my trip. I watched my angel sleeping I loved how exhausted I made her. I woke her up and drove her home. I rushed when I realized that I was so distracted that I was already late for my flight.

I had reached the town but came to know that Michelson brothers were out of town due to some personal emergency and It would take them  at least two days to come back. I was furious that the staff did not inform me earlier but it was OK that once this deal is done I will be counted in Millionaires and for this I had to bear with the pain of being away from Sophie. I became one lucky man because I married the woman I love.. 

I was in my suite having my shower when I heard noise in my room. I thought it was room service and when I came out of bathroom I saw there was a woman in my room dressed as slut.

"Who are you ?" I asked her.

She started stripping her clothes and jumped on me. I pushed her harshly and yelled her to get out. She left crying and embarrassed and I was furious as to who sent her. I called the hotel manager and he said he didn't send anyone and there is no way someone can steal a key from them. I doubted that she might be influential or someone influential sent her.

 I thought of calling Robert to know what my Sophie was doing but my phone was not there, seems like the stripper woman stole my phone and even money.I made sure that no one disturbs my and asked my assistant to arrange for the things I required and since I was out of town and having no one with contacts, it took more than 4 hours to retain my things and I tried tracing the woman who stole my things. She even stole my confidential documents and it would have been a great loss had my things not retrieved back. Now I was anxious to know when the Michelson's brothers will be back and if someone is trying to push me back then I would say I am at a greater loss.

I slammed the phone down after my assistant told me that the woman could not be found. When it started ringing again I was pissed off and wanted to give my piece of mind to her. But turns out it was not her but Michelson brothers assistant to get the meeting scheduled with me.

"Sir.. Michelson's are back and you can have a meeting today with them". 

Keeping the incident  out of my mind, I arrived at Michelson & Michelson office  next day and Mr. Hendricks Michelson and Mr. Stan Michelson were waiting for me. 

We  were having our meeting and as I was explaining my plan to model the new project of setting up a new unit in New York. I noticed they were least impressed.

"Mr. Michelson what do you think?" I asked looking at Stan.

"You plan is good but how will we get rid of this lower class living next to my unit. You do know I don't want to deal with thieves and criminals near my production unit"