Video 4/24

January 26th

"So, you basically found your camera, but it has all these videos on it made by some random stranger, who apparently found your camera around two months ago?"

"Yeah, from the day I lost it." I confirmed, watching the curly headed boy across from me think.

"Well, have you watched those vids yet?" He asked, cocking his head to the side a little.

"I've watched two. But there are like... 23 videos, I think."

"I would watch all the videos. Or find out who he is and where he lives. Is he cute?" I rolled my eyes at the last question, but I couldn't help the smile that fought its way onto my face.

"Yeah, he's kinda cute. A bit hyper for my liking, but I deal with you so it shouldn't be a problem."

"Hey," Ashton whined, pouting at me. I simply chuckled and even Ashton himself couldn't deny he could be like a hyperactive kid sometimes.

"But you should look for him, you know. Try and find out who exactly he is and where he lives. Maybe you two can meet up and get to know each other and then be cute and coupley and- Calum go find that kid."

I shook my head, smiling despite it all. But, I guess he was right. I should really find out who this stranger was. Because he made my heart flutter with his sheepish smiles and he lightened up everything with his positive attitude.

I needed to find him. The stranger named Michael.

"Where should I start?" I suddenly asked out loud, not having an idea of where to start this quest.

"Eh, didn't you mention something about the park?" Ashton shrugged, suddenly moving his eyes to a lanky blonde that entered the coffee shop.

"Hm, yeah... Maybe the third video will help." I thought out loud, getting Ashton's attention again as he nodded. "Do you wanna tag along to watch it?"

"Nah, I'll stick around for a little longer. Have fun though." He smiled at me, waving as I said my goodbye and went home.

Maybe this could really work.

I just couldn't wait to meet Michael.

November 22nd

"So, today I have decided to do absolutely nothing." The boy said, sighing deeply. He then smiled. "Just kidding. I was planning on getting some coffee from this shop near here."

Michael put up his thumb and then got up from where he had been lying on his bed. He ruffled his hair, making it stick up in every possible direction -or so it seemed.

"It's this great place not far from here, maybe you even know it." He moved from his room, slowly descending the stairs while talking. "If you don't know it, I'm taking you there sometime. You gotta taste their Mocha at least once."

Once Michael reached the bottom of the stairs, he made his way to his shoes. "Now, I'm gonna put on my shoes and I'll walk there. To save some battery I won't film that, but I will just pause the video. Does that even save battery?"

The boy shook his head at himself and just paused the video, pulling on his shoes and quickly leaving his house.

Once at the shop, he un-paused the video to film the front. "So, this is one of my favourite places. Even though I'm not a big coffee fan, their coffee is always good."

Michael entered the shop, keeping the camera close and filming all the way. There was no line -for some reason- and so Michael stepped towards the boy behind the counter to give him his order.

The order went as always, the worker not once giving Michael an odd look because of the camera (and not even because of the colour of his hair). And it seemed like only seconds had gone by when Michael settled himself at a table with his Mocha.

"So, that might have been a bit boring," he told the camera as he referred to his coffee being made, "but hey, at least now you know how the coffee's made. If you didn't know already."

Michael sipped his coffee, humming contently. "Yeah, best coffee around. Anyway. I had planned yesterday, that I would go to the park today. So that's what I'm gonna do soon."

Michael then looked around the shop, filming along. "A lot of people are here, as you can see."

Just as Michael put down the camera to take a sip, a boy came walking in. Michael watched the boy approach the bar as he sipped his coffee, subconsciously smiling at the way his curls bounced along with the big steps he took.

Michael took the camera in his hands again, since it had been boringly standing on the table, filming the empty seat across him.

"So, a new costumer came in. But that's random. How about we move to the park?" Michael smiled, getting up and taking his still half-filled cup of coffee with his free hand.

He moved the camera over to the new costumer for a small moment, telling how he liked the boy's curls. He then moved the camera to the door and walked there.

The whole way to the park got filmed by the red haired boy, him pointing out random things as dogs, lampposts and gum on the street. And not once did he glance at the strangers that were staring at him. He was in his own world.

"This is the park where I found your camera. I hope you'll come back here soon." Michael sat down on the exact same bench as he had found the camera on, letting out a sigh.

"I don't have to show you the park, because you obviously know it. Unless you were only here for a holiday, but that would be a bummer, cuz that would also mean you'd probably never get your camera back."

Michael swung his legs a little, but stopping with that quite quick because it was tiring.

"That would really suck, you know? So you better live near here." He chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

"Yeah, that would be awesome."