Two

I don't own these drawings full credit to the artists
_____________________________________________________

Faye's POV:
I woke up early that morning to make sure I didn't run into any of my roommates. As I got up I realized a girl was sleeping in my old best friend Lisa's bed, and now that I think about I haven't seen her since I got here.

I shrugged it off and pulled on my school robes. I brushed through my hair and decided to leave it in its natural straight dark brown state. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag, then headed down to the common room just as the other girls started stirring.

I wasn't the first one in the great hall, there were a lot of other early risers, but most were nervous first years. I took my seat at the end of the table, the closest seat to the door.

The food was already out so I started filling my plate since I didn't eat much dinner last night.

Before I could even take a bite, McGonagall came up to me with my schedule. I checked and saw I was taking all classes that I would have taken last year. This is gonna suck, I need to try and finish all these classes so I can start my NEWT classes before the end of the year.

I once again tried to start eating my food but was interrupted by two annoying twins sitting on either side of me. I groaned and tried to ignore them.

"Hello Faye, how are you this fine morning?" Fred asked me and I felt a small smile tug on the corners of my mouth but I quickly covered it up.

"Well I was doing just fine but something seems to have disturbed the peace," I told him in a sarcastic tone.

"How strange, we haven't noticed anything of the sort!" George exclaimed and I rolled my eyes but continued eating. Then Fred took my schedule. I tried to snatch it back but he held it above my head and read it.

"Hey, we have care of magical creatures together with Hagrid!" He exclaimed and I shoved my face into my hands.

"Wait... I'm taking sixth-year classes how the hell are you in my class?" I asked, looking up at them. They just shrugged.

"We failed last year-" George started.

"Because we stopped showing up-" Fred continued.

"And we blew off our exam" George finished. "Honestly, we feel that our futures lie outside the world of academic achievement"

I snorted but just kept eating.

"You're laughing now, but when we hit you with one of our Weasley Wizard Wheezes... Well, we'll just see how funny you find it then" Fred informed me and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. What the hell are Weasley Wizard Wheezes?

"Oh, we've forgotten Fred! Ickle Faye doesn't know a thing about our products!" George exclaimed as he came to this realization. Ickle?

"You have much to learn," Fred told me. And so they explained to me everything they had been working on the past year. I had to admit, I was impressed, only many of these things were actually my ideas.

"Wait wait wait... I thought of those headless hats two years ago! Remember I mentioned it to you guys in the common room after all three of us pranked Filtch?" I asked them and they thought for a second.

"Alright, I suppose we did use some of your ideas-" started Fred.

"But you could always be our partner and join us in the world of pranks and potions once again" finished George. I rolled my eyes for what felt like the hundredth time that morning and finally got up to head to class, the two of them sadly following.