Twenty six

Faye's POV:
"You ready for today?" He asked me, holding my hand as we sat on the couch in the common room before breakfast.

"I'm not sure. Are you?" I replied, never wanting to let go.

"I think I am. The only part I'm not sure about is leaving you" he sighed, playing with my fingers. I felt my heart break a little, thinking that today is our last day together at Hogwarts.

"Me too. I want you to be happy and go open your shop it's just... I'm gonna miss you so much. It's easier to talk about it but now that it's actually here it's like..." I shook my head, not being able to find the correct words to describe how I feel. Fred grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"I know. You don't have to say it" he offered a sad smile before leaning in and leaving a peck on my lips. I leaned my forehead against him, cherishing this moment.

"We're gonna have to go down to breakfast eventually" I sighed, closing my eyes and just breathing in his scent.

"Just a few more minutes" he murmured, caressing my cheek. I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck and shifting my head to his shoulder, embracing him; never wanting to let go.

***

We went down to breakfast a little while later and sat with George, Lee, and Dawn.

"This is going to be incredible!" George exclaimed as we sat down. I saw his arm around Dawn's shoulders and smirked at them. "Umbridge won't know what hit her. Faye, you have the dung bombs ready right?" He asked me. I nodded my head, taking a sip of my pumpkin juice. "And the potion?"

"Yep, it's all taken care of. Once you put the portable swamp in the hallway I'll sneak in before Harry gets up there, put the potion in her tea, and sneak back out." I nodded.

"Oh wait! I have a nose-biting teacup back in my dorm room. Maybe switch out her cup with that one and put the potion in it. She'll drink it, then the cup will bite her. Perfect plan" Fred chuckled and I nodded my head eagerly.

"You guys are insane. What will your mum say when she finds out you left?" Dawn shook her head.

"Dear old mum probably saw this coming. If she didn't then she's blind as a bat! We've been talking about leaving for months. Dunno if she actually believed we would but we did warn her" George replied.

"We gotta yell Peeves to cause a little havoc too. He's gonna be the king prankster once you guys are gone" I spoke up.

"Ahem" Lee pretended to cough, then gestures towards himself. "What about me?"

"Oh please Lee, you really think you can live up to our legacy?" George chuckled at him.

"Hey, I learned from the masters themselves" he smirked. Fred and George chuckled. Once we quieted down we sat in silence, probably thinking about what Hogwarts will be like without Fred and George. "I know we promised not to make this all sappy but... I'm gonna miss you guys. Hogwarts won't be the same without you" Lee broke the silence, shaking his head.

"Oh c'mon now. This is a happy day, let's not ruin it with sad goodbyes. We're gonna see each other soon. It's not like it's forever" George rolled his eyes at us.

"It sure feels like it" I mumbled to myself.

"Awwwww ickle Faye is gonna miss us!" George exclaimed, trying to reach over to pinch my cheek. I swatted his hand away.

"Shut up" I mumbled again, my cheeks turning red.

"At least it's the weekend. You guys have all day to create havoc. I'm sure all the students are gonna love watching Umbridge go crazy" Dawn laughed.