Four

Faye's POV:
"C'mon!" I laughed as I pulled Fred's hand and we ran away from Filtch's office where we set off about twelve dung bombs. We rounded the corner and walked over to the windowsill to catch our breath. We swung our legs over the edge and sat down. After we calmed down we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Did you- see- his face?!" I said in between laughs.

"He was all like-" and then he made a horrified face as an imitation of Filtch. I laughed even harder.

After we both calmed down once again silence fell between us. We were now straddling the windowsill, our legs dangling on either side of the open window's frame, so we could face each other. Fred stared down into my eyes and I couldn't help but think of how amazing he was.

"Your eyes are beautiful," he said softly, referring to my sapphire-colored eyes. I blushed and looked down, some of my hair falling in front of my face. He slid across the windowsill to get closer to me and he brushed the hair out of my face, his hand brushing my cheek which caused me to look up at him.

His eyes pierced down into mine as he started to lean in. His lips were a centimeter away from mine and-

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" I heard a yell and felt a pillow hit me in the stomach. I groaned and rolled over, trying to ignore whoever was disturbing my dream. Wait... My dream.

I suddenly bolted up, eyes wide at what my subconscious showed me. I saw Dawn already in her school uniform waiting for me, the rest of the beds empty. I felt a bit disoriented as I took in my surroundings. It's Monday morning... I'm in the dorm room... Snap out of it!

"C'mon! Get dressed I don't wanna miss breakfast" she hurried me and I slowly nodded. The only thing occupying my thoughts at the moment was how close I was to kissing Fred. And I actually wanted to.

I slowly got up out of bed and made my way over to my wardrobe, pulling out my school uniform, then heading to the bathroom to get ready.

After ten minutes Dawn and I were walking to the great hall for breakfast. We were halfway there when I realized something and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"So I have a stupid transfiguration test today and- hey what's wrong?" Dawn asked, stopping herself mid-sentence when she noticed I was no longer walking with her.

"Dawn if I tell you something do you promise you will not tell a soul?" I asked her very seriously. She hesitated, taking in my seriousness, but nodded.

"And by soul, I mean no ghosts," I said in a warning tone. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Merlin, if you're going to tell me just do it already!" She exclaimed and I looked around. I saw a dis-colored stone on the wall. I walked over to it, dragging Dawn with me, and pushed it in to reveal a hidden door. I took both of us inside the secret passage and closed the door behind us. Dawn just looked at me in astonishment.

"How did you know this was here?" She asked me with wide eyes.

"I've been going here for seven years. You tend to learn a thing or two about the castle in that time" I said it like it was nothing.

"Alright well, what did you need to tell me that was so important you felt the need to pull me through a hidden door?" She asked and I took a deep breath.

"IhadadreamthatIalmostkissedFredandnowImfreakingoutbecauseIcantgotobreakfastsincehewillbethere," I said really quickly. She put her hands on my shoulders to try and calm me down.

"Alright say it again, just a bit slower this time." I took another deep breath, preparing myself.

"I had a dream that I almost kissed Fred and now I'm freaking out because I can't go to breakfast since he will be there," I said slower this time, and her eyebrows raised.