Three

The girl up above is Faye! She's played by Odeya Rush.
_____________________________________________________

Faye's POV:
It has now been three weeks since the first day of school and things have been going well... Or at least as good as things can get when rumors are flying at you from all different directions.

I've gotten very close to Dawn. Besides the twins and Ginny, she is one of the only people who will talk to me without almost wetting their pants. Speaking of the twins, we have pretty much gotten back into the swing of our old pranking days. We blew off the competition we had going two years ago because they feel "we should combine our powers". I'm pretty sure they still want me to join them with their Weasley Wizard whatevers.

The one good thing happening is the upcoming Hogsmeade trip, which just so happens to be today. I am now with Dawn in our dorm room, before breakfast, (alone because I still have yet to talk to my old friends) and she is picking out what she should wear.

"Why does it matter? It's not like we have dates" I told her. I was sitting cross-legged on my bed and she was going through her wardrobe. She looked over her shoulder at me with a small smile and blush on her face.

"Ohh you do have a date," I said, more as a statement than as a question. She just blushed even more and went back to searching for an outfit.

"Well? Who's the lucky guy?" I asked and she sighed but turned around to face me directly.

"He's Dan Keegan" she swooned and I almost choked on air.

"Dan Keegan? Hufflepuff Dan Keegan? Goodie too shoes Dan Keegan?" I asked and she frowned at me.

"He's really nice! He asked me yesterday because we sit next to each other in charms" she smiled again and went back to choosing her outfit.

"Well I guess I'm on my own for the day" I sighed dramatically. She just rolled her eyes.

"That's not true, you have the twins" she pointed out.

"Yea I guess..." I answered. Honestly, I'm not sure the twins actually would want me tagging along with them. Whenever I'm with them I feel like there's still this barrier between us.

"Ok, what do you think?" She asked, showing me the hundredth outfit she picked out.

"Love it," I said as I've said about all the other ones. I'm not really one for fashion. I'm going to Hogsmeade in a grey sweater, jeans, boots, and a grey beanie.

Dawn squealed and then ran to the bathroom. I chuckled. We may be complete opposites, but... I just really love laughing at her.

I got up and headed to the common room just as I heard Dawn turned on the shower. When I got there the two red-headed boys on the couch sprang up and walked towards me, grabbing my arms and pulling me through the portrait hole.

"Hey! That was rude!" I swatted their hands and they let go of me. We were in some random corridor.

"We wouldn't call it rude-" George started.

"It may be uncalled for-" continued Fred

"But defiantly not rude" finished George. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways we need that potion you made last week that changes the color of people's skin," George told me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why..." I asked slowly, making sure I was not going to be a victim of this prank.

"We want to go to the kitchens and put some in the pumpkin juice," Fred said. Should have known...

"So you pretty much wanna turn the whole school rainbow at breakfast?" I asked them and they nodded in response.